You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
I_Am_DreadgeNought

Looking to make friends that have TeamSpeak

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
439 posts
2,699 battles

In short, I would like to start a list of people that are looking for people to Plt with in game that have TeamSpeak.

If interested can post or pm those that post, and can if wish post your groups TS3 address to save time.

(if you have permission or if is ok with the clan you are in to do so)

MLPVA & Nobl3 as part of a group have a server, and we could totally put a channel section up for friends of the groups to do WoWS games, as already have ones for MineCraft and DOTA2.

*not the owner, so will not post here openly but will give on a case per case basis to those that want to Platoon.

Here's to WoWS & WoT, and making friend connections. :P

(feel free to send me an invite in game if see me, or PM me from here and I'll try to get back with ya.)

To each their own as far as posting Your TS3 addresses again as said, as long as its ok on your end with your guys.

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

Platooned with my clanmates last night it and it was a blast so everyone give it a try 

Beta Testers
439 posts
2,699 battles

Platooned with my clanmates last night it and it was a blast so everyone give it a try 

216.127.64.148:9364  Server info for Task Force 16. Anyone is welcome to stop by and play, even if you do not plan on joining the clan. 

The above part of the same group then?  either way, thanks for the TS info and look forwards to meeting some of ya. :P

Beta Testers
439 posts
2,699 battles

*Bump*

Am still looking for devoted WoWS groups and players esp that have Team Speak.  Found some Fog guys but they have too much their own plans in place to just hang with as stands.  Am looking for a good casual group to grind up with.

Any such groups for this and maybe some wot but esp WoWS?

Beta Testers
1,362 posts
4,392 battles

If youre yearning for friendship, maybe u should take a break from pc. Go see a movie with a real friend. Or walk a park with a friend. Your psychic is telling u that u need time with real people. Making real relationships.