You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Flinch

Ranked Battles - Clan Battles/Brawls

3 comments in this topic

[CT]
[CT]
Members
177 posts
15,134 battles

WG need to remove the prime time setting from  Clan Battles / Brawls  and Ranked Battles as this prevents some players from participating  once a prime time has been set , this occurs when a player is not normally on during the clans Prime time setting   the same can be said for Ranked battles.
Although i Live in Australia and would normally be catered for on the asia  server i prefer to play on the North American server  as it is mostly english speaking and i have many friends in the USA however by the time i get home of an evening ranked battles and clan battles are inactive  meaning my participation in these events is restricted to a small window on a weekend, Removing the time constraints on these events would allow me and others affected by the time constraints to participate more fully and give our fellow clan members  and clan more support.

[MHG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
162 posts
8,924 battles

While I agree on the ranked battles needing the time restraint removed, clan battles makes sense to have it. Clan battles require a team formed up, thus setting the time your team is most active. 

Personally I live in the USA but I work overnight hours, so my days off I'm playing in the middle of the night for US on the NA server and ranked battles shut off in the middle of my play time leaving only a few hours a day while I'm awake to play them. 

[CT]
[CT]
Members
177 posts
15,134 battles
17 minutes ago, CorryBasler said:

While I agree on the ranked battles needing the time restraint removed, clan battles makes sense to have it. Clan battles require a team formed up, thus setting the time your team is most active. 

Personally I live in the USA but I work overnight hours, so my days off I'm playing in the middle of the night for US on the NA server and ranked battles shut off in the middle of my play time leaving only a few hours a day while I'm awake to play them. 

I disagree on the clan battles Corry i see enough people on in my clan to form 2 teams  while clan battles are in-active  removing the time constraint  would allow more clan participation from people like myself that are normally locked out . sure the majority of the clan is on during the time clan battles are active but  it makes those of us who can't participate look  as though we don't want to help our clan.