Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
riff_

When the game goes "live" what do I get?

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
180 battles

Below in italics is the Three Ship Premium Package.  Question are in bold.  Please Help.  Thank You

The package includes:

• Destroyer Gremyashchiy
  • Destroyer USS Sims
  • Cruiser Yubari
  • Three Port Slots
  • 5500 Gold Doubloons
  • 90 days of Premium Account
  • Grants Closed Beta Test access

Important: Closed Beta Test participants will receive the contents of purchased packages immediately as a bonus. (I do not have Closed Beta access, I will not receive the ships until Open Bate?) Temporary game currency—Tokens—will be transferred to accounts instead of Gold Doubloons (Will I get the Tokens now in CBT or in Open Beta?). After the wipe of all accounts at the beginning of the Open Beta Test, all previously purchased goods will be re-transferred to players (Is this all players?)

When Open Beta Test is over I shall receive the three ships, three port slots, 5500 Gold Doubloons and 90days Premium Account?  Are accounts wiped after Open Beta Tests?

My question is, if I buy the Three Ship Premium Package, when the game goes "live"  what do I get?

If I spend any game "currency" in OBT will it be taken away when game goes live?

I ask because sometimes things are not that clear like the Daily Login Bonus Mission regarding consecutive login days.

Thanks

Edited by riff_

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

If you buy it now you'll get access to closed beta with all your stuff you bought.  When Closed goes to Open there will be a wipe and you'll get all your stuff you bought today back as if it never happened.  A "Second Chance"  There will not be a wipe from Open Beta to release.  Consider Open Beta the same as Release.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

All of it or riot.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Someone said something like offers end or change May 1?  The line is somewhere on the premium shop page?

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,773 battles

you should be able to get all of it. However, WG will probably have EXP conversion disabled if they have a race to the top event like they did in WOWP.  WG got a huge player community hit after the winner paid their way to the winner's circle. So if they do have a race to the top event, they probably won't make the same mistake twice.:sceptic:

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Sorry to hijack. I just bought a preorder package. How do I download the game to play cbt?

Don't know how long it takes them to activate your new status.  But log in and out of the forum to update your tag to Beta and then you access Beta content.  Then go to the main portal the main World of Warships website. Top left of main forum page is a shortcut.  And there should be a big red Download game here button in center bottom.
Edited by Moksie

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

My question is, if I buy the Three Ship Premium Package, when the game goes "live"  what do I get?

If I spend any game "currency" in OBT will it be taken away when game goes live?

when game goes live you get nothing

because there is no wipe from OBT into Live

You get full package contents renewed when CBT goes into OBT

and gunlion has warned

anything you spend during OBT is SPENT and not returned - so spend wisely

Alpha Tester
3,327 posts

you should be able to get all of it. However, WG will probably have EXP conversion disabled if they have a race to the top event like they did in WOWP.  WG got a huge player community hit after the winner paid their way to the winner's circle. So if they do have a race to the top event, they probably won't make the same mistake twice.:sceptic:

since they are not doing a wipe from obt to live I doubt that they will bother with a race to level x. Probably just do the mission thing like you see in wot.

Beta Testers
1,280 posts
2,433 battles

sad about the wipe at the end of cbt too.. all that grinding for the yamato and i'll have to do it all over again.. Not meaning to sound lazy but man thats a lot of work to redo..

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this