Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ezekiel_Jules

Little help -- diagram of Controls?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2 posts

Hi, so I ventured forth for the first time tonight -- game is just as awesome as it looked :)

But I'm, let's say, getting "older" :P and until I get used to a new game and its controls, I like to have a diagram in front of me that shows what the various controls are and how to enable them, if necessary.  I found the perfect one in the in-game-help-section, but I could not export/print it.  And I tried searching the forum as well as the general web, with no meaningful results.

Does anyone know where I can find such a reference?  Thanks in advance for any help, appreciate it!

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

I don't believe there is any diagram for the default controls, but I would imagine that it's a fairly simple task for a member to create one (given a blank keyboard image that could be used for coloring). I could probably make one myself if it comes down to it.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Look in the guides section Quaffer and Gravtech made some good ones on it.

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
723 battles

Look in the guides section Quaffer and Gravtech made some good ones on it.

yes

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
424 posts
1,878 battles

Hi, so I ventured forth for the first time tonight -- game is just as awesome as it looked :)

But I'm, let's say, getting "older" :P and until I get used to a new game and its controls, I like to have a diagram in front of me that shows what the various controls are and how to enable them, if necessary.  I found the perfect one in the in-game-help-section, but I could not export/print it.  And I tried searching the forum as well as the general web, with no meaningful results.

Does anyone know where I can find such a reference?  Thanks in advance for any help, appreciate it!

Here is an image of the in-game help screen:

shot-15.04.17_20.42.13-0120.jpg

shot-15.04.17_20.42.13-0120.jpg

Sign in to follow this