Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toothmother

Noob Carrier Player Question About Dropping Torpedos

8 comments in this topic

[ES22]
Members
3 posts
3,118 battles

Hey Guys,

Really enjoying the game but I am having problems with some controls. I just got a carrier and don't see how to manually release torpedos. I know I am a noob so any help is appreciated! :)

TY

Beta Testers
347 posts
1,008 battles

Press and hold ault to manual aim if you do it right you will see a green aim bar vrs a cone (provided that a ca or cl is not using his as ability) I recommend that you play 3 or 4 coop battles to get used to using it before trying in random

• Cool 2

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
522 posts
10,175 battles

Press and hold ault to manual aim if you do it right you will see a green aim bar vrs a cone (provided that a ca or cl is not using his as ability) I recommend that you play 3 or 4 coop battles to get used to using it before trying in random

Yeah. Do the Coops to learn it first. I tried the randoms to learn it. The learning curve is steep.

Beta Testers
271 posts
489 battles

Yeah. Do the Coops to learn it first. I tried the randoms to learn it. The learning curve is steep.

Another CV noob here. Managed to learn the controls from "help"menu, but...well, it IS steep it seems.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
522 posts
10,175 battles

Another CV noob here. Managed to learn the controls from "help"menu, but...well, it IS steep it seems.

It's like learning gunnery in this game, except torpedoes travel a whole lot slower. It takes practice from doing decent job at it to being good at it.

Beta Testers
271 posts
489 battles

It's like learning gunnery in this game, except torpedoes travel a whole lot slower. It takes practice from doing decent job at it to being good at it.

I learned most of the gunnery a few weeks(by tutorial video) before entering CBT. Couldn't apply same with the carrier.

I identified some mistakes I made in previous plays tho. Hopefully I will improve...

Sign in to follow this