Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jaynie

Talent

8 comments in this topic

[USMC3]
[USMC3]
Beta Testers
240 posts
13,175 battles

I have found a latent talent it appears since I work all day and only can catch up on the forums at night, every time I post to a subject it dies and no one post after me.  So I will dub myself the killer of threads.

0 posts

You shall never kill the strongest of threads! just try and kill the Kantai collection thread! 

Beta Testers
460 posts
532 battles

I have a hidden talent in the game too. No matter where on the map I go, I always find the whole enemy team.

0 posts

I have a hidden talent in the game too. No matter where on the map I go, I always find the whole enemy team.

I know the feeling...my entire team rushed one side while the enemy rushed the other...I had to face all of them alone...you probably know the outcome of that little battle I had. 

Members, Alpha Tester
5,596 posts
628 battles

I know the feeling...my entire team rushed one side while the enemy rushed the other...I had to face all of them alone...you probably know the outcome of that little battle I had. 

i hate those battles

You shall never kill the strongest of threads! just try and kill the Kantai collection thread! 

lol! thats right! 

Beta Testers
152 posts
537 battles

Hell I click on it and because it has so many post I am not even able to load the page :P  Same with other thousands of post threads.  For some odd reason it doesn't go into page view but stays in scroll down.

Beta Testers
625 posts
4,144 battles

Hell I click on it and because it has so many post I am not even able to load the page :P  Same with other thousands of post threads.  For some odd reason it doesn't go into page view but stays in scroll down.

it's because of all the anime animated gifs and such, I can't open it either, will take a week to dl all those gifs and posts, not waiting a week

Sign in to follow this