Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RyanTaylor40

Change server?

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
274 posts
1,697 battles

Is there anyway to change server? 

I'm playing on NA when I'm in the UK.

my sugestion is that you create an account at .EU server and try to get it to be added to the test.

in my experience been 4 years playing Wargaming products, there was NEVER a account transfer allowed between servers (besides when the SEA/ASIA Server launched and was offered by wargaming a transfer for ASIA player from NA to SEA/ASIA server.

so, trustme, if you are playing from UK, you should go to www.worldofwarships.eu and create an account there (you wil start from scratch there since the servers are separated) but you have an advantage, if you cant wait to play, since closed beta test progress will be wiped when open beta test is launch, you can still play here the closed beta test, untill you get your account at EU to be able to play the game there and you will lose nothing,

PS: if you are planing on purchasing pre order package, and you plan to go to EU server,  DONT purchase at this server, DO IT THERE, do it at EU region, that will add you to the test inmediately.

you can probably use same nickname there (if wasnt taken by someone), but the account will still diferent.

kind regards from Argentina

-holakc

BTW: there was a very interesting seabattle at the end of 1939 here on the water next to Argentina and Uruguay. wich involved at least 3 british warships and a German Warship, it was the "Battle of the river plate" it was "the first naval battle of the world war 2" and the only episode of the war that took place at south america.

[PLANX]
[PLANX]
Beta Testers
30 posts
883 battles

my sugestion is that you create an account at .EU server and try to get it to be added to the test.

in my experience been 4 years playing Wargaming products, there was NEVER a account transfer allowed between servers (besides when the SEA/ASIA Server launched and was offered by wargaming a transfer for ASIA player from NA to SEA/ASIA server.

so, trustme, if you are playing from UK, you should go to www.worldofwarships.eu and create an account there (you wil start from scratch there since the servers are separated) but you have an advantage, if you cant wait to play, since closed beta test progress will be wiped when open beta test is launch, you can still play here the closed beta test, untill you get your account at EU to be able to play the game there and you will lose nothing,

PS: if you are planing on purchasing pre order package, and you plan to go to EU server,  DONT purchase at this server, DO IT THERE, do it at EU region, that will add you to the test inmediately.

you can probably use same nickname there (if wasnt taken by someone), but the account will still diferent.

-holakc

BTW: there was a very interesting seabattle at the end of 1939 here on the water next to Argentina and Uruguay. wich involved at least 3 british warships and a German Warship, it was the "Battle of the river plate" it was "the first naval battle of the world war 2" and the only episode of the war that took place at south america.

so you're telling me that if i buy like premium gold from here, i cant use it on a ASIA/SEA Server? 

Nup nevermind don't wanna be in the ASIA Forum, can't read that writing :P Hey thats a smart idea WG, put in a translator script or something ingame or on the forums 

Edited by warmad

Members, Alpha Tester
5,596 posts
628 battles

so you're telling me that if i buy like premium gold from here, i cant use it on a ASIA/SEA Server? 

Nup nevermind don't wanna be in the ASIA Forum, can't read that writing :P Hey thats a smart idea WG, put in a translator script or something ingame or on the forums 

basically. the server you buy it on is the only server you'll see it on. 

[DRACS]
Alpha Tester
1,013 posts
1,057 battles

They don't do account transfers as far as I know.  If you want to buy gold etc... do it on the account/server you will be playing on long term.

You can't take your gold to another server.  Each server is a completely separate account.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
274 posts
1,697 battles

-holakc

i hope you see it now

[MEME]
Beta Testers
29 posts
1,742 battles

When I moved from UK to SEA, i got my account transfered pretty quick for World of Tanks. 

Wargaming's service is quite good and fast. The only downside is (if I recall) that you can only ever do this once.

Sign in to follow this