Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mad_Dog_Magoo

new dutch cruisers

9 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Members
136 posts
25,748 battles

When i first got my dutch cruisers  i noticed that the ones with the air strike ability would perform the following function:

the instant that the air strike would finish loading i would receive a voice command from the air strike commander saying that he was standing by for instructions or words to that effect. i am no longer receiving this voice notification. am i the only one that has lost this function. i like it as it reminds you that the air strike is ready without having to constantly look down at the air strike icon to determine its status.

[OIL-1]
Members
1,959 posts

I have voices turned off, but sometimes I get popups in game telling me about some new function, that goes away after a while.

Prolly a mini tutorial type thingy.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,611 posts
27,367 battles

This line is NOT impressive.  I am only on Eendracht and I play coop, but the guns are very weak.  As soon as I call in an airstrike, you can see the bot ships slowing down or speeding up (whichever needs to be done to avoid the drop zone), and turning.  Instantly.  And any bombs that do fall cause little damage.  I sincerely hope the higher tiers are better.

Note:  I do have the T8 De 7 Provincal, and the guns are slightly better, and it has 2 airdrop zones, but the drop reticle is even smaller. 

[FML]
Members
4,318 posts
16,490 battles
26 minutes ago, kyesac said:

This line is NOT impressive.  I am only on Eendracht and I play coop, but the guns are very weak.  As soon as I call in an airstrike, you can see the bot ships slowing down or speeding up (whichever needs to be done to avoid the drop zone), and turning.  Instantly.  And any bombs that do fall cause little damage.  I sincerely hope the higher tiers are better.

Note:  I do have the T8 De 7 Provincal, and the guns are slightly better, and it has 2 airdrop zones, but the drop reticle is even smaller. 

To be fair, the mechanic is designed to be most useful against camping ships behind islands - this is more typical of Random or Ranked gameplay than of coop.  

[WOLF9]
Members
1,611 posts
27,367 battles
30 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

To be fair, the mechanic is designed to be most useful against camping ships behind islands - this is more typical of Random or Ranked gameplay than of coop.  

True.  There have been a lot less bot collisions and beachings lately.  Seems some time has been spent fixing those accidents.

• Cool 1

[J7B]
Members
288 posts

Dutch cruisers are "meh" at best.  Guns weak, no torps, airstrike fairly worthless, armor weak, average speed/maneuverability. 

Mediocre in every possible respect.

• Cool 1

[KSD]
Members
330 posts
10,256 battles

I never heard it in the first place.

Sign in to follow this