You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

I think I like Jingles off the leash better than when he was a CC

88 comments in this topic

[46856]
Members
2,260 posts

Off the chain and telling it like he sees it.:cap_rambo:

• Cool 9
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,386 posts
22,908 battles

I liked him better when he cast gameplay instead of complaining and wildly exaggerating about things all vid long. I get that some might like it, but I miss the old Jingles. The one I subscribed to, like 7 years ago.

• Cool 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 13

[46856]
Members
2,260 posts
24 minutes ago, Lert said:

I liked him better when he cast gameplay instead of complaining and wildly exaggerating about things all vid long. I get that some might like it, but I miss the old Jingles. The one I subscribed to, like 7 years ago.

Where you been? -Haven't see you in a while.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,386 posts
22,908 battles
1 minute ago, Chain_shot said:

Where you been? -Haven't see you in a while.

Around.

Took a step back though. Not a fan of all the negativity.

• Cool 9
  • Meh 3

[WORX]
Members
14,794 posts
21,241 battles

Jingles have been negative of WG... The only time he hasn't was before the CV rework...

I dont see the difference other then the similarity of complaining after leaving, (Ala Flamu,).

I'll watch but the negativity is a turn off...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CAZA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
569 posts
7,724 battles

Oh no, he had a "cv bad" moment

[-BCO-]
Members
3,369 posts
5,924 battles
49 minutes ago, Lert said:

Well..a lot has changed since then, isn't it?. We now have "highly personalized"  "bonus" codes given out... and a lot of other things.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[-BCO-]
Members
3,369 posts
5,924 battles
20 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Jingles have been negative of WG... The only time he hasn't was before the CV rework...

I dont see the difference other then the similarity of complaining after leaving, (Ala Flamu,).

I'll watch but the negativity is a turn off...

I would say that Weegee has turned increasingly negative. He's just observing the facts.......

• Cool 9
  • Thanks 3

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,341 posts
8,669 battles

Meh... now we get treated to 100% WG critical & ambling  woke Jingles after his undying support to the exact same company for last 5 years..  He's now VERY angry and has got a point to prove so this will be his new gig to garner some more clicks.   Yawn...  Flamu already has that market cornered and does it wildly better.     FTR you would think that the "worldly" Jingles wouldn't butcher the French pronunciation of Aigle quite so badly .....( I knew my three years of college French with my Hot AF french professor would pay off - Tu me manques)    There is a bright side... Maybe now we'll be done with him snoozing up the armchair admiral series...….       

• Boring 3
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
14,794 posts
21,241 battles
17 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

I would say that Weegee has turned increasingly negative. He's just observing the facts.......

Na. The old gnome is that....  Old...  The facts change just as the tide... He was for CV rework when he want to Russia (in his defense all CCs were at the time). Now he refers them as fun police...

Fun Fact...

CCs knew whats ahead for the game... If they remain silent, then it was for their benefits of clicks and views...

If you ask me, they're as complicit as WG.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,386 posts
22,908 battles
23 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Well..a lot has changed since then, isn't it?. We now have "highly personalized"  "bonus" codes given out... and a lot of other things.

I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm just saying I don't enjoy listening to him anymore.

• Cool 3

[-BCO-]
Members
3,369 posts
5,924 battles
27 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Na. The old gnome is that....  Old... 

I'm not young either so.......lolz? Some things only get better with time It is called experience. :)

27 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

The facts change just as the tide... He was for CV rework when he want to Russia (in his defense all CCs were at the time). Now he refers them as fun police...

Fun Fact...

CCs knew whats ahead for the game... If they remain silent, then it was for their benefits of clicks and views...

If you ask me, they're as complicit as WG.

And? They wanted the  game to be better. Little they did know  knew what's Weeegee definition was and is for success......

Edited by Bandi73

[WORX]
Members
14,794 posts
21,241 battles
1 minute ago, Bandi73 said:

They wanted the  game to be better. Little they did know what's Weeegee definition was and is for success......

Its not "little as they know"... Its they knew...

• Thanks 1

[-BCO-]
Members
3,369 posts
5,924 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm just saying I don't enjoy listening to him anymore.

Oh, I'm not blaming you. Not a bit. I had to take breaks too ...Even if delivering spanking could be fun.....they have gone a bit too far. One thing is every 6 months and quite another every 15 minutes.

Sadly, they are the only ones who can change the song....

[DOW]
[DOW]
Members
1,046 posts
37,362 battles
26 minutes ago, Lert said:

Fair enough. Negativity has a siren's way of drawing you in, and then it's like you realize, wth is this and why am I listening and being drawn down? Aside from that, I like Jingles and his latest vid, but what do I know.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,592 posts
19,349 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

So much this ^^^^

[KTFO]
Beta Testers
519 posts
16,021 battles
56 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

Meh... now we get treated to 100% WG critical & ambling  woke Jingles after his undying support to the exact same company for last 5 years..  He's now VERY angry and has got a point to prove so this will be his new gig to garner some more clicks.   Yawn...  Flamu already has that market cornered and does it wildly better.     FTR you would think that the "worldly" Jingles wouldn't butcher the French pronunciation of Aigle quite so badly .....( I knew my three years of college French with my Hot AF french professor would pay off - Tu me manques)    There is a bright side... Maybe now we'll be done with him snoozing up the armchair admiral series...….       

Get your facts straight. 

Jingles has never sucked up to WG he has always called them out when necessary.  Up until recently (before 3 years ago) WG was actually a decent company that he could support and obviously you haven't seen his coverage of every single PR disaster since the carrier rework.  Jingles has NEVER been a yes man for the sake of clicks.  He tells it like he sees it and if his perception changes then he tells that too.   

I think the real issue here is you seem to just like being contrary and edgy...probably something else you picked  up in College.

• Cool 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Meh 2

[OIL-1]
Members
1,959 posts
2 hours ago, Lert said:

I miss the old Jingles. The one I subscribed to, like 7 years ago.

Once he stopped running his own battles is when he lost me.
I like the history stuff, but you can't gain insight from commenting on someone else's replay.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,386 posts
22,908 battles
28 minutes ago, XxX_BlindSide_XxX said:

Jingles has never sucked up to WG he has always called them out when necessary.

Yup.

Members
1,236 posts

if wows extended the BB airstrike range to equal the range of the BB main guns or very close to that range this would make things right in ranked and randoms . if they put subs in random....there is a need of 2 additional squares worth of distance needed ...by squares i am referring to the squares on the mini map..so what ever that distance is ..its the minimum additional range  needed ... 

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,960 posts
7,132 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

Around.

Took a step back though. Not a fan of all the negativity.

The negativity has been off putting, even if WG earned it.

Jingles did state something significantly incorrect about submarines as well.  Their lower health pools don’t affect earnings at all as credits and exP are based on percentage of health done, not total numeric value.

Tasks requiring a total number of damage would be affected though.

• Cool 1

[HODL]
Members
128 posts
5,267 battles

can't disagree with him, subs are "at best" a poor man's dd.

at worse they're utterly useless.

and that's with 90kn homing torps and 27kn underwater speeds.  they simply didn't apply them right at all.  

[FE]
[FE]
Members
286 posts
3,622 battles
6 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

Off the chain and telling it like he sees it.:cap_rambo:

While he is no longer a CC and is not bound by the rules of not calling out bad players. It is poor form to do so In my opinion. This guy already gets enough hate it seems. That he may well deserve. I don't know I have never encountered him only saw his actions in Jingles videos. Jingles does not need to add more hatred on top of what he already gets. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[SHAN]
Beta Testers
631 posts

When Jingles is playing a game that is not competitive he is ok to listen to. Other than that he is like a LOT of streamers, they babble way too much. Stop talking and play the game. 

Cirran

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,341 posts
8,669 battles
1 hour ago, Cirran said:

When Jingles is playing a game that is not competitive he is ok to listen to. Other than that he is like a LOT of streamers, they babble way too much. Stop talking and play the game. 

Cirran

He doesn't really play  anymore.. he just [edited] about it.  

• Boring 1