Lucius_Main

Update on swirski and bey

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

So you are taking away my skill level THAT I PAID MONEY TO GET.  I dont think so unless you plan on giving me a refund on everything I have spent for both commanders to be level they are now.

This is down right theft by wow.

E.g. I buy a new corovette with a v8 and you recall my car because you need to down grade it to a v6 for the same money and no refund. 

This is the same thing and wont be tolerated 

I think since wow is already under investigation for theft I will gladly turn your company in for the blatant theft you are imposing on next upgrade.

As of this moment you can kiss my @$$ on spending money on this game ever again and I hope you go bankrupt

Cheers A Holes

• Haha 1

Members
1,869 posts
2,177 battles
18 minutes ago, Lucius_Main said:

I think since wow is already under investigation for theft I will gladly turn your company in for the blatant theft you are imposing on next upgrade.

Only thing I've seen about Wargaming being investigated are those Cloudshare articles. They look badly done & I smell a rat.

[SALVO]
Members
26,847 posts
33,118 battles

I don't even know what the OP is complaining about, unless it's about the commander's rework, which is really just old news.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,374 posts
14,777 battles

I’m confused. Did they nerf the captain buffs or is there something relevant here?

Edited by ditka_Fatdog
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,283 posts
25,820 battles
4 hours ago, Lucius_Main said:

So you are taking away my skill level THAT I PAID MONEY TO GET.  I dont think so unless you plan on giving me a refund on everything I have spent for both commanders to be level they are now.

This is down right theft by wow.

E.g. I buy a new corovette with a v8 and you recall my car because you need to down grade it to a v6 for the same money and no refund. 

This is the same thing and wont be tolerated 

As of this moment you can kiss my @$$ on spending money on this game ever again and I hope you go bankrupt

Cheers A Holes

1st off...Welcome to the Forums :-)

Van you give us idea what "skill level" you're referring to because we all seem lost.

Either you're mistaken about something & we might be able to help you figure out what's really going on or something's really going on & we missed the memo & you might be able to help us figure it out.

[FML]
Members
4,318 posts
16,490 battles
19 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

1st off...Welcome to the Forums :-)

Van you give us idea what "skill level" you're referring to because we all seem lost.

Either you're mistaken about something & we might be able to help you figure out what's really going on or something's really going on & we missed the memo & you might be able to help us figure it out.

I am assuming the following: 

Swerski (sp?) gave a bonus to a particular captain skill. 

Following the captain skill rework, that skill was: 

• Removed
  • Changed in such a way that it is no longer operative; or
  • No longer applicable to the relevant class (eg, it was a DD skill but useful on Cruisers who now cannot access it). 

Thus, the notional value of Swerski has decreased, in the eyes of the OP. 

The rest of OP's post is babble. 

But the above is what I am assuming. 

I dont have an answer for him though, as I dont know either way.  Grateful views. 

[PVE]
Members
9,283 posts
25,820 battles
5 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I am assuming the following: 

Swerski (sp?) gave a bonus to a particular captain skill. 

Following the captain skill rework, that skill was: 

• Removed
  • Changed in such a way that it is no longer operative; or
  • No longer applicable to the relevant class (eg, it was a DD skill but useful on Cruisers who now cannot access it). 

Thus, the notional value of Swerski has decreased, in the eyes of the OP. 

The rest of OP's post is babble. 

But the above is what I am assuming. 

I dont have an answer for him though, as I dont know either way.  Grateful views. 

Guessing the same...but...

4 hours ago, Crucis said:

I don't even know what the OP is complaining about, unless it's about the commander's rework, which is really just old news(<---Oxymoron Alert)

^^^Yeah...that.

Maybe OP just came back from a long break.