Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shomaruki

This whole time....*sniff*

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

510
[MAR_U]
Members
487 posts
856 battles

I purchased a Kaga and retired my Saipan. (I really didn't use the thing since RTS days.) One day I decided "What the hell" I gave it a new brush of paint and went into a battle. I knew the planes regen, damage, and mistake cost were different. What I didn't calculate was the fact that the Torp planes actually drop the loads huddled together rather than spaced apart. O__O

 

I will say this though, I do NOT remember the Saipan being that powerful O-O....All the wasted time on my Kaga....

  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,665
[WPORT]
Members
12,333 posts
16,581 battles
6 minutes ago, Shomaruki said:

I purchased a Kaga and retired my Saipan. (I really didn't use the thing since RTS days.) One day I decided "What the hell" I gave it a new brush of paint and went into a battle. I knew the planes regen, damage, and mistake cost were different. What I didn't calculate was the fact that the Torp planes actually drop the loads huddled together rather than spaced apart. O__O

 

I will say this though, I do NOT remember the Saipan being that powerful O-O....All the wasted time on my Kaga....

Both are gud 'botes.

Their aircraft-management requirements are at opposite ends of the proverbial spectrum, though.  :-)

I have the Kaga, the Kaga-B, the Saipan and the Sanzang.
I'm trying to train all their Captains up to 17 skill points.  It's gonna take a while.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
510
[MAR_U]
Members
487 posts
856 battles
1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Both are gud 'botes.

Their aircraft-management requirements are at opposite ends of the proverbial spectrum, though.  :-)

I have the Kaga, the Kaga-B, the Saipan and the Sanzang.
I'm trying to train all their Captains up to 17 skill points.  It's gonna take a while.

Yea that's what upsets me, I wish I could use my kaga captain on my Saipan x-x She's basically got all the points I would need.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,380
[RLGN]
Members
17,064 posts
30,057 battles
48 minutes ago, Shomaruki said:

Yea that's what upsets me, I wish I could use my kaga captain on my Saipan x-x She's basically got all the points I would need.

She?

Though I am using Kaga on Kaga myself.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,665
[WPORT]
Members
12,333 posts
16,581 battles
59 minutes ago, Shomaruki said:

Yea that's what upsets me, I wish I could use my kaga captain on my Saipan x-x She's basically got all the points I would need.

 

10 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

She?

Though I am using Kaga on Kaga myself.

I welcomed the Saipan to my Port simply because I needed a ship for Commander Azur Lane Enterprise to train on.  :-)

shot-21_08.25_10_53.28-0050.thumb.jpg.1d0a679b50505de7ecf1752e8db07467.jpg

shot-21_08.25_10_53.40-0898.thumb.jpg.4585b6a549a70983df96697f11bff6b5.jpg

shot-21_08.25_10_55.12-0648.thumb.jpg.ff5ceb62cdb19d4b84f3d638daa68230.jpg

shot-21_08.25_10_55.19-0347.thumb.jpg.5bedcce9a4810685f83917b24f0e470f.jpg

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,029
[CLUMP]
Members
2,297 posts
2,489 battles
9 hours ago, Shomaruki said:

I purchased a Kaga and retired my Saipan. (I really didn't use the thing since RTS days.) One day I decided "What the hell" I gave it a new brush of paint and went into a battle. I knew the planes regen, damage, and mistake cost were different. What I didn't calculate was the fact that the Torp planes actually drop the loads huddled together rather than spaced apart. O__O

 

I will say this though, I do NOT remember the Saipan being that powerful O-O....All the wasted time on my Kaga....

Kaga alright as long as you don't end up in tier 10 battles which you do constantly :Smile_sceptic: Also rather have more DB planes or torp planes than those useless rocket planes :fish_palm:

Edited by LastRemnant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×