You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shonai_

On the CCTP&Missouri

2,060 comments in this topic

[WFSDL]
Members
80 posts
12,016 battles

Woah, this apology was even shorter than I expected... how long did this take to come up with again?

Edited by BingBongBrian
  • Cool 22
  • Funny 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

[PUDEL]
Members
534 posts
2,569 battles

How many lawyers did this take....

• Cool 7
  • Funny 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

[PVE]
Members
111 posts

A clever reply.

Put all the CC mess aside and bring back focus to players.

Edited by Aritsugu
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[NAS]
Members
10 posts
3,091 battles
9 minutes ago, shonai_ said:

Hello everyone, 

We are awfully sorry that AprilWhiteMouse and other CCs are no longer a part of our Community Contributors Program, and we’d like them to know they will be missed. We respect their decision and want to thank them for their contributions, devotion, and passion for the game and program over several years. We wish all of them best of luck and hope that they will stay in touch with us nevertheless, we will always be here to talk. 

We understand that there are several causes that have led us to this situation and that we have upset and disappointed many of our CCs and players. While some of these causes are self-explanatory, and our commitment to fix them remains, there are a few specific points we’d like to comment on: 

• We appreciate the community feedback about Missouri being obtainable via Random Bundles exclusively in 0.10.7. We've been discussing this since last week and decided to add an alternative way to purchase the ship. We will provide details on our Devblog soon.
  • On the topic of Missouri, we know that there is an open question whether her earnings are on par with the pre-update version, especially considering signal flags and camouflage bonuses. We're carefully analyzing her adjusted earnings following the update, and will share our decision whether any adjustments to the mission are to be made.
  • Regardless of AprilWhiteMouse's CC membership status, we will stay true to our commitment to release HMCS Huron in 2022. She’s been added to our production plans and is scheduled to arrive around late Summer 2022.  

Best regards, 

WoWS Team 

You guys are killing the game and your own jobs. How many times can one company completely screw up and still expect to keep it's customers? I won't buy anything from you guys anymore after all that has gone on in the last month and a half till I see real change. 

Edited by irishdab
  • Cool 27
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 7

[WOLF5]
Members
1,687 posts
12,172 battles
1 minute ago, CPTKushi said:

Wasn't this at 17% earlier?

image.thumb.png.647545d13de274204a6be83fa0e9a1c9.png

Yes

[ARGSY]
Members
25,559 posts
19,707 battles
Just now, CPTKushi said:

Wasn't this at 17% earlier?

image.thumb.png.647545d13de274204a6be83fa0e9a1c9.png

Yes, it was.

They said they'd watch it and tweak as required. The problem is, it takes time and information to decide how much to raise it by and where to stop. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 5
  • Meh 3

[ARGSY]
Members
25,559 posts
19,707 battles
2 minutes ago, irishdab said:

till I see real change. 

Perhaps you'd like to put in black and white what real change you actually want, as opposed to just making a nebulous statement? Nail some goalposts into the ground so they can't be shifted.

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 23

[AOD_B]
Members
42 posts
11,832 battles

This is not an apology. They are sorry the CCs have left but have not apologized for the causes of their departure.

• Cool 34
  • Sad 1

[BNKR]
Members
82 posts
533 battles
13 minutes ago, shonai_ said:

Hello everyone, 

We are awfully sorry

I know this whole debacle (and the numerous others that came before) aren't your fault. But surely this isn't the only thing WG has to say, is it? Is it?

[KWF]
Members
6,695 posts
7,321 battles

Dunno, I think this reply is pretty subpar. You dodge the deeper roots of the CC issues, you dodge the concerns for the increasing monetization of the game by adressing only a single short term case, you leave the gaping hole that is external and internal communications purposefuly vague. You offer at the end the compensation of Huron, when we are talking about a ship release in a year, from which you stand to make some profit too.

Also consider that you only have one high profile NA CC left, and that one has been proven to be using racial slurs on his public Discord server.

Anyway, my beef is not with the messengers, but the ones taking these decisions so I hope this doesn't get derailed that much.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 20
  • Thanks 8

[NFJF]
Members
51 posts
8,426 battles

That's it? That's what took you so long and you couldn't answer yesterday?? Wow...

• Cool 5
  • Haha 1

[T2IOF]
Members
7 posts
5,553 battles

Pathetic response IMHO the Missouri lootbox issue barely being touched on and more as a distraction (hey look over here at the shiny thing) to the community by saying it'll be available for purchase (probably via a lottery or auction this time) Grrrr 

Didnt address the monetization/gambling aspects alleged by multiple CC's and FELT by the community.

Doesnt address the communications or culture issues raised.

BUT at least no mention of "poor translation" being the cause so Kudos' for that one Weegee (it was getting old anyways)

#WalletClosed

Edited by _Mr_Mayhem
  • Cool 4

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,280 battles

Typical soviet response.....

And....

21 minutes ago, shonai_ said:
  • On the topic of Missouri, we know that there is an open question whether her earnings are on par with the pre-update version, especially considering signal flags and camouflage bonuses. We're carefully analyzing her adjusted earnings following the update, and will share our decision whether any adjustments to the mission are to be made.
  •  

What is this....another miiiscommunicaton? Another nonexistant communication gap?

Edit: In case it isn;t clear you already adjusted the earning as the screens clearly show..... Sooo ..what now?? 

Edited by Bandi73
  • Cool 1

[KILL]
[KILL]
Beta Testers
80 posts
6 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Dunno, I think this reply is pretty subpar. You dodge the deeper roots of the CC issues, you dodge the concerns for the increasing monetization of the game by adressing only a single short term case, you leave the gaping hole that is external and internal communications purposefuly vague. You offer at the end the compensation of Huron, when we are talking about a ship release in a year, from which you stand to make some profit too.

Also consider that you only have one high profile NA CC left, and that one has been proven to be using racial slurs on his public Discord server.

Anyway, my beef is not with the messengers, but the ones taking these decisions so I hope this doesn't get derailed that much.

i cant throw more than 1 likes into this comment!!!

• Cool 2

[ZR]
Beta Testers
406 posts
10,235 battles

Seriously? It took multiple business days for a billion dollar company to come up with this?

• Cool 2

[TNP66]
[TNP66]
Beta Testers
2,538 posts
6,503 battles

I am sorry, but I see this not addressing the core issues mentioned by the EX CC’s. I suggest rethinking your approach on this and actually admitting that you were wrong. I am seeing high levels of discontent everywhere I look whether it be the forums, reddit, or discord. This is only going to cause more flame wars and more publications in the news about Wargaming. Already two articles have been published in Germany and in another region. Wallet still closed till actual change occurs. 

• Cool 1

[BONKS]
Members
3,159 posts
52 battles

That this took you so long to come up with speaks volumes about how much you truly care.

• Cool 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

[P0D]
Members
47 posts
13,516 battles

Just sweeping institutionalised greed and corporate mismanagement under the carpet in a few sterilised lines of non-speak.

• Cool 5