Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hirschney

Dutch tokens after patch?

6 comments in this topic

[WDGAF]
Members
5 posts
4,184 battles

I have a bunch of Dutch tokens saved up... will these still be useful for dutch cruisers part 2 or should I spend them off so they don't go to waste? Sorry for the probably silly question I've only been playing a few weeks.

Members
5,055 posts
14,302 battles
9 minutes ago, Hirschney said:

I have a bunch of Dutch tokens saved up... will these still be useful for dutch cruisers part 2 or should I spend them off so they don't go to waste? Sorry for the probably silly question I've only been playing a few weeks.

They will not be useful for the next update. Currencies typically only last one update. If you've earned all the ones you can, then spend them.

Edited by RainbowFartingUnicorn

[WORX]
Members
16,908 posts
22,074 battles

If its the same concept (meaning it has parts) They will not recycle your event currency... Now, if you see you have more credits and your tokens are gone...Then, the new patch recycled them to your credits pile and its the start of the new event.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLFC]
Members
5,675 posts
15,855 battles
51 minutes ago, Hirschney said:

The standard practice for most event currencies is that you can only earn them during one patch, but they can be spent during that patch as well as the following patch (but the items available for purchase don’t change). Basically, the “Dutch Cruisers Part 1” Armory tab will remain until the end of the next patch (i.e the beginning of 0.10.8). Thus, you have some time to decide exactly how you want to spend your tokens. Furthermore, while you can’t earn any more from missions/directives, you can still purchase armory bundles for doubloons to gain more tokens if you are a few short of something you want. Personally, I’m not in the habit of spending money to unlock Early Access tech tree ships that I can get for free in the near future, but if I am a few tokens away from, say, a permanent camo I might grab a bundle to put me over the edge.

Also, if you hover your mouse cursor over the currency in the Armory, it will provide all the details pertaining to when you can earn and spend the currency in question.

• Cool 1

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
3,104 posts
8,406 battles
1 hour ago, Hirschney said:

Cash it in for some signals that’s what I did with my leftover tokens.