Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[JRF]
Members
1 post
2,127 battles

Anybody else have issues with the in-game graphics? For example, I find the all important "Priority Target" symbol tiny and difficult to read. Its resolution is poor, size small, and color yellow not the best for my eyes. I wish the gamer could have size and color control over some of these symbols as the person sees fit and works for them....

• Cool 1

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles
31 minutes ago, Oceanum_Ursi said:

Anybody else have issues with the in-game graphics? For example, I find the all important "Priority Target" symbol tiny and difficult to read. Its resolution is poor, size small, and color yellow not the best for my eyes. I wish the gamer could have size and color control over some of these symbols as the person sees fit and works for them....

You can change it by way of one of a number of mods, found in the WoWS Modstation.

Edited by Skpstr

[LRM]
Members
1,541 posts
16,656 battles
On 8/5/2021 at 6:30 PM, Oceanum_Ursi said:

Try 32" 4k monitor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[-BCO-]
Members
3,981 posts
9,825 battles
On 8/6/2021 at 12:30 AM, Oceanum_Ursi said:

Yep. But.

On 8/6/2021 at 1:02 AM, Skpstr said:

You can change it by way of one of a number of mods, found in the WoWS Modstation.

This. i use the "Chain" mod and it looks like this.

Jumpy4.thumb.png.2ff368bdada32f08dabe7f4d6c592ab5.png

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Get a bigger monitor in inches. If you are running a 24 inch, get a minimum of 32 and go from there.

I don't worry about little things like priority target. People like me who get no respect showing up anyway is a priority target. //snarky.

I dont waste skill points on little things like Priority. It contributes nothing you dont already know in game.

Edited by xHeavy

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles
On 8/11/2021 at 6:29 AM, xHeavy said:

I dont waste skill points on little things like Priority. It contributes nothing you dont already know in game.

How do you know when you are spotted, but nobody is planning to shoot at you, short of zooming in on every visible ship that can possibly spot you, and making assumptions about ships that can spot you, but aren't spotted in return?

It's like advancing on a position. If you think you're being watched, you're going to low crawl from cover to cover, taking a certain amount of time. If you know you aren't being watched at any particular moment, you can at least run hunched over, which allows you to advance at exponentially higher speed.

There is no such thing as useless info. There is only info, those who can make use of it, and those who can't.

• Cool 1

Members
834 posts
10,400 battles

This is short-sighted.

You might not need it on every captain or ship,  but priority target is most definitely a useful skill if you are using the information properly.

[T_O_P]
Members
713 posts

Get a bigger monitor in inches. If you are running a 24 inch, get a minimum of 32 and go from there.

I don't worry about little things like priority target. People like me who get no respect showing up anyway is a priority target. //snarky.

72" 8K   :cap_like:

Edited by Hammer_n_Sickle