You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Cruisers in ranked, surprisingly fun.

5 comments in this topic

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,689 posts
8,550 battles

So I've been playing a lot of DDs and some CV for a while. You know train up those captains, hit that next ship in the tier, play that one ship that I REALLY want to get out of. Now, a lot of people don't like playing cruisers in ranked because there tend to be a lot of BBs. But tonight I saw that there weren't a ton of cruisers and a lot of DDs in ranked so I was like "You know what I bet Belfast would be good for this." and jumped into her. I gotta say, having the right cruiser in the right spot makes ALL the difference.

[SR-_-]
Members
5,018 posts
46,796 battles

That's great. You found a niche.

But be careful. All it takes is a Yoda player to say: "Battleships, concentrate AP on Belfast, hmm, hmm. Eat citadels they do, hmm, hmmn."

🤣😂

• Haha 1

[WPORT]
Members
11,541 posts
15,861 battles
9 hours ago, Sinboto said:

So I've been playing a lot of DDs and some CV for a while. You know train up those captains, hit that next ship in the tier, play that one ship that I REALLY want to get out of. Now, a lot of people don't like playing cruisers in ranked because there tend to be a lot of BBs. But tonight I saw that there weren't a ton of cruisers and a lot of DDs in ranked so I was like "You know what I bet Belfast would be good for this." and jumped into her. I gotta say, having the right cruiser in the right spot makes ALL the difference.

:cap_like:

Members
1,185 posts

nah Belfast is OP af.  "Bringing a cruiser" is not quite the same as "bring the Belfast."