Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

A picture of the Tiger's WOWS world...

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,427 posts
29,049 battles

Is the honeymoon over? She is fragile as a flower...

[WPORT]
Members
19,351 posts
21,800 battles
5 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

shot-21_07.23_20_57.25-0645.thumb.jpg.b91f7c2271860dcf520b6061f4298fda.jpg

:cap_hmm::cap_yes:  Rough day in the jungle, eh Tiger?

Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

How comparable is Tiger to a light tank, because that's the impression I got out of Tiger's role in shooty boats. Scout and maybe do damage, but mostly scout. 

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles
7 hours ago, Khafni said:

Is the honeymoon over? She is fragile as a flower...

No on the question.  Yes on the second statement.  There is a very fine line of how far and fast you can push.   I play aggressively and have been kinda pushing the envelope a bit too far at times.  Time to retract back a bit into the proper zone.  Play within her parameters. Resist being too aggressive (but don't be too passive either!), keep up good SA, and it's still a great ship. 

I still believe she has the early radar advantage over ALL T8 to T10 ships (except perhaps the Plymouth) in the opening moments (through the first cap capture in domination mode).  If team members recognize this (few do) and take advantage, it can give the team an early advantage.  Again, as the Tiger player, you gotta just go with what you get.  Sometimes, you get nothing from the team and can't get to where you can help the team in the opening of the game.  So just gotta reset and figure out what you can do going forward. 

• Cool 1