Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NefariousRaven

Stop Matchmaking 3 Man Divs against Randos in Brawl

8 comments in this topic

[--DA-]
Members
201 posts
2,751 battles

Nuf said, this is cancer.  It's making Solo just painful and unfun.  Why are you so friggin terrible at Matchmaking Wargaming?  Every other competitive game on the planet already knows not to match full premade teams against non-premades.

Edited by NefariousRaven
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 2

[4_0_4]
Members
314 posts
1,926 battles
3 minutes ago, NefariousRaven said:

Nuf said, this is cancer.  It's making Solo just painful and unfun.

I’m pretty sure at the moment I’m 5-2 against 3 man divs (I have solo queued all of my brawl matches).  It really depends on the people in the division.  At any rate, I don’t think people should be prevented from teaming up if they want to.  Literally nothing is stopping solos from chatting, and I have found great success when the other members of my brawl team tell me what they want to do.

[PVE]
Members
11,204 posts
19,830 battles

Gives you a reason to div up in a team based game doesn't it. Unfortunately WG doesn't promote team based play in any other way. Take or Leave.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[UNHLY]
Members
5,386 posts
14,897 battles
2 minutes ago, rallybackmonkey said:

I’m pretty sure at the moment I’m 5-2 against 3 man divs (I have solo queued all of my brawl matches).  It really depends on the people in the division.  At any rate, I don’t think people should be prevented from teaming up if they want to.  Literally nothing is stopping solos from chatting, and I have found great success when the other members of my brawl team tell me what they want to do.

Same. I’ve only played solo so far, and I’ve beaten more 3 man divs than I’ve lost to (including a few where I was the only one standing against 2/3 healthy enemies). It depends on the players in the division and the solo player. 

• Cool 1

[--DA-]
Members
201 posts
2,751 battles
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Gives you a reason to div up in a team based game doesn't it. Unfortunately WG doesn't promote team based play in any other way. Take or Leave.

I'm specifically playing Brawl for fewer teammates because they will usually be bad and you have a better chance of carrying.  That all gets thrown out the window when you're force to constantly face 3 man coordinating Divs and you have 2 other randos.

[PVE]
Members
11,204 posts
19,830 battles
Just now, NefariousRaven said:

I'm specifically playing Brawl for fewer teammates because they will usually be bad and you have a better chance of carrying.  That all gets thrown out the window when you're force to constantly face 3 man coordinating Divs and you have 2 other randos.

And why I am PVE, Randoms are so random, it's not fun, you can't usually make an impact on your own.

[DVYJC]
Members
4,521 posts
12,365 battles

Add me to the list of people who have lopsidedly positive win rates in solo queue Brawl versus triple divisions. I was salty about it at first but then went 4-1 against them so far.

Although I'll admit the one I lost was super lopsided and we got slaughtered in just a couple minutes.

[-985]
Members
3 posts
7,910 battles

I liked the  1on 1 format better. Just wish I could call out someone with a big mouth for a 1 on 1,

Sign in to follow this