You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jason_Sharpe_MD

Steam login and acquirement of items (ie flags etc)

3 comments in this topic

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
128 posts
6,456 battles

For the past two weeks I have had issues logging in to WoW through Steam. It seems to take for ever to which I hit my windows key and open up some other programs and then click back into the WoW tab and it finally gets me into the daily reward screen. I seen that some other players were having issues yesterday during the European stream. I am on the NA server. Also, when I claimed Dasha commander today as well as purchased flags through the Armoury today. They didn't show up until I exited the game and restarted. Has anyone had this issue and had it solved that could help me out? 

Thanks

Jason

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,637 posts
14 minutes ago, Jason_Sharpe_MD said:

For the past two weeks I have had issues logging in to WoW through Steam. It seems to take for ever to which I hit my windows key and open up some other programs and then click back into the WoW tab and it finally gets me into the daily reward screen. I seen that some other players were having issues yesterday during the European stream. I am on the NA server. Also, when I claimed Dasha commander today as well as purchased flags through the Armoury today. They didn't show up until I exited the game and restarted. Has anyone had this issue and had it solved that could help me out? 

Thanks

Jason

the slow login seems to be the norm for many people right now.  Some have suggested some little tricks to trigger the login faster such as alt-tabbing i think.

• Cool 1

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
128 posts
6,456 battles
20 hours ago, SKurj said:

the slow login seems to be the norm for many people right now.  Some have suggested some little tricks to trigger the login faster such as alt-tabbing i think.

Yes that is what I have tried. It seems to on and off help from time to time. Today's login was very normal time and didn't seem to slow. So that was good. Thanks for you help!