You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Still broken achievements

6 comments in this topic

[KILL]
Members
1,407 posts
14,796 battles

Since i can't seen to find my other post on the subject,  here some more evidence that Dev strike and likely other achievements are still broken.    I did a google search for my post and i saw many posts on the bug.   I furthest back i can remember was late last year of people reporting this issue.   Not that achievements mean anything anymore but fix your game WeeGee.

https://replayswows.com/replay/136499#stats

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,920 posts
15,596 battles

I don't feel like watching the replay not knowing what I am looking for. What are you saying is broken about Devastating Strikes?

• Cool 1

Members
3,196 posts
2,959 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

What are you saying is broken about Devastating Strikes?

Probably doing the required amount but not getting one, or doing 500 damage and getting one.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,920 posts
15,596 battles
2 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

Probably doing the required amount but not getting one, or doing 500 damage and getting one.

The not getting an achievement has been around forever and I think that is lag related. On the 500 and get it they changed it to the total value of the strike not just what was needed to finish off a ship.

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,094 battles
4 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I don't feel like watching the replay not knowing what I am looking for. What are you saying is broken about Devastating Strikes?

It's not really broken...just don't need to do the more than 50% on the kill shot.

You still need to do the 50% or more damage in 1 hit...bit you can do the kill shot later & still get the achievement.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,920 posts
15,596 battles
2 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

It's not really broken...just don't need to do the more than 50% on the kill shot.

You still need to do the 50% or more damage in 1 hit...bit you can do the kill shot later & still get the achievement.

What I think happens with many of the times it is not awarded is lag somewhere makes the server think the damage was done over too long a period of time. With others another ship likely did some damage within the damage period.