You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Uncle_Lou

Done playing or spending until the post battle bug is fixed.

13 comments in this topic

[UNC]
Members
1,216 posts
7,311 battles

Seriously.  Fix it already.  I can't even view the post battle screen after I get kicked back to port anymore. 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 3

[RLGN]
Members
18,935 posts
34,496 battles

In all seriousness; are you sure it’s not related to mods?

In all the time I’ve been seeing complaints about this, I’ve not encountered it myself. (Completely vanilla client.)

Members
470 posts
21,414 battles
3 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

In all the time I’ve been seeing complaints about this, I’ve not encountered it myself. (Completely vanilla client.)

I've also had no post battle information on occasions.  Less frequently than earlier versions, but it still crops up recently (I've come to ignore it most of the time).  I also run a completely vanilla client; no mods at all.

[PVE]
Members
17,083 posts
38,442 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

In all seriousness; are you sure it’s not related to mods?

I have had it happen with and without mods. I usually run a few from Aslains but when a new update comes out it takes a day or two to get the mods back and the issue still happens. It's a WG issue not a mod issue and it has gone on for too long now and is getting old.

• Thanks 3

[WPE-2]
Members
181 posts
1,713 battles
2 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Seriously.  Fix it already.  I can't even view the post battle screen after I get kicked back to port anymore. 

now remember when they see you log in again they'll know its not a serious issue 

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,612 posts
20,079 battles

Vanilla Client

Last played just an hour or so back.

No issues with Post Battle results coming up. Last time I ran into the issue was April I think.

[SLDS]
Members
173 posts
10,772 battles

Don’t expect it to get fixed anytime soon. They tried to fix it and while it helped some of us who already had the issue, that patch is also what made a bunch more players suddenly HAVE the bug. For those who don’t know, some had this bug for YEARS before WG tried to patch it (I started playing just after the CV rework, and I had it from then till WG tried to patch it just a few patches ago).

[KMS3]
Members
1,293 posts
7,804 battles
4 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Who cares?

• Meh 2

[ARGSY]
Members
30,570 posts
28,115 battles
5 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

This is not an important enough hill to die on, especially when others are seeing the same problem either never or almost never.

• Cool 1

Members
1,861 posts
20,412 battles

I'm another one of those that have never had this problem although it's supposedly been around forever. You'd think that if it was programing or a problem with the server it would be affecting all of us but since that's not the case logic would suggest it's something on the users end either hardware or software... but then I'm not a computer person so what do I know.

Members
1,861 posts
20,412 battles
7 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I have had it happen with and without mods. I usually run a few from Aslains but when a new update comes out it takes a day or two to get the mods back and the issue still happens. It's a WG issue not a mod issue and it has gone on for too long now and is getting old.

I've been reading about this "problem" for some time now but it's never happened to me. I don't run any mods but as you point out for those it does happen to mods or no mods makes no difference. However... because it does happen to you and not to me there is something different about our two accounts. Whatever the patch was that WG attempted they apparently didn't find out what that difference is.

Edit: Now there's an idea for the trouble shooters at WG. Do a line by line code examination of two accounts, one with and one without the problem and see where the programing code diverges.

Edited by CrazyHorse_Denver

Members
4,711 posts
16,433 battles
20 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

I'm another one of those that have never had this problem although it's supposedly been around forever. You'd think that if it was programing or a problem with the server it would be affecting all of us but since that's not the case logic would suggest it's something on the users end either hardware or software... but then I'm not a computer person so what do I know.

I think it's a connection to the server issue. Every now and then (maybe like 20 times total outta 14k games) have seen the error. Not in months though. My guess is it's firewall, modem, routing table; something related to the server connection. Whether or not WG can actually do anything about it, would depend exactly at what point the connection error occurs.

But that's just a guess.