Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pongping2002

Loving Brawl

5 comments in this topic

[IBAD]
Beta Testers
122 posts
3,943 battles

I took a long break from the game and recently came back to (new to me) the Brawl game mode.  I love it!  It is nice to have quick duels (aside from epicenter on Two Brothers) and games when I have limited time to play.  I fully admit that sometimes my teams are terrible, sometimes they're great, sometimes I'm terrible, sometimes I'm great, but at least I am having fun.  Just my $0.02.

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
9,501 posts
6,975 battles

Brawls have been fun, but I have to admit after almost a week of non-stop Brawls playing, I'm starting to feel burn out. IMO, they have the time frame well calibrated... this is a fast expiring mode, not really interesting beyond novelty value.

[4_0_4]
Members
314 posts
1,926 battles
32 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Brawls have been fun, but I have to admit after almost a week of non-stop Brawls playing, I'm starting to feel burn out. IMO, they have the time frame well calibrated... this is a fast expiring mode, not really interesting beyond novelty value.

I think they could keep it fresher if they switched up tiers every week or so.  This week Tier V, next week Tier VIII, etc.  I think part of the burnout (which I do understand) is seeing the same ships on half the teams.

[SALVO]
Members
9,501 posts
6,975 battles
Just now, rallybackmonkey said:

I think they could keep it fresher if they switched up tiers every week or so.  This week Tier V, next week Tier VIII, etc.  I think part of the burnout (which I do understand) is seeing the same ships on half the teams.

Indeed, shifting tiers and maps would keep it fresher. Next Brawl sprint will be T6, so there's that. 

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
1,621 posts
8,849 battles

Same. Great format. It would be nice to simply choose my own tier though.

Sign in to follow this