You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SpookySnickers

name of players

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,236 posts
4,363 battles

From the game: Right click on their name in post battle results, follow the profile option.

On the forums: Click on name to go to their page, then click on view profile on website.

From WG: Use the Players tab on the main game page to search.

For all the stats: WOWS Numbers has all the info.

You cannot see stats if players have made their profile private.

• Cool 1

Members
4 posts
43 battles

Let me explain my problem and maybe you can help me. I erased my 6 year old account by mistake. I have tried support but have not been successful. I'm trying to get my account back. Any suggestions?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,251 posts
22,540 battles

Go to this link and look yourself up. If there are records that's where they'll be.

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,311 battles
1 hour ago, SpookySnickers said:

Let me explain my problem and maybe you can help me. I erased my 6 year old account by mistake. I have tried support but have not been successful. I'm trying to get my account back. Any suggestions?

If you have ingame screenshots submit those too....Also useful information like the last Sc or when you promoted your caps, ship purchases/aquisitions  details that only you would know.....

[WORX]
Members
14,356 posts
20,908 battles
1 hour ago, SpookySnickers said:

If you deleted your 6yr account... Its gone. There is no saving it once you deleted it...

Deleted accounts will not show up in any site.. Stat look up is for active and dormant accounts only. If you delete your account... Its gone into the internet abyss of the unknown. It can't be recovered...

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,567 posts
13,017 battles
48 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

If you deleted your 6yr account... Its gone. There is no saving it once you deleted it...

Deleted accounts will not show up in any site.. Stat look up is for active and dormant accounts only. If you delete your account... Its gone into the internet abyss of the unknown. It can't be recovered...

The internet abyss of the unknown that sounds like a really scary place I think my ex wife lives there .

• Haha 1

[HINON]
Members
9,243 posts
13,933 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Shadow Realmed(TM)