You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

World of Warships at Teespring – New Arrivals!

32 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,212 posts
22,502 battles

A De Zeven Provincien shirt? Sign me up.

[HI-CS]
Members
122 posts
16,133 battles

I am more interested in a simple World of Warships 3ft x 5ft flag.

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
2,120 posts
24,270 battles

They will probbly be a lot of king of the sea shirts sold 

I didn’t see in the shop all the other designs they had before  except for the Massachusetts 

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[CRF]
Members
1,089 posts
9,493 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

A De Zeven Provincien shirt? Sign me up.

Sucker for anything Dutch, eh, Lert??? :)

• Haha 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,212 posts
22,502 battles
1 minute ago, sonoasailor said:

Sucker for anything Dutch, eh, Lert??? :)

Well, yes. But D7P especially. She's just a gorgeous ship imo and has history behind her.

[CRF]
Members
1,089 posts
9,493 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Well, yes. But D7P especially. She's just a gorgeous ship imo and has history behind her.

Yes - surprisingly they didnt resort to a paper ship!  And, yes, she is a good looking ship!

[TCAL]
Members
1,226 posts
12,779 battles

Are the face masks N95? (Asking for a friend.) :Smile_trollface:

[PPNA3]
Members
2 posts
2,400 battles

Why does teespring want to charge shipping on each individual item instead of one shipping cost for three different items I put in my cart to checkout?

Price for the actual shirts are not bad, but then adding $12 per item? Or even $12 shipping on a mask.  No thanks.

teespring.png

• Cool 1
  • Sad 1

[NOCAP]
Members
2,534 posts
20,947 battles
1 minute ago, BlueFalc0n66 said:

Need to remember this for XMAS.  Thanks WoW!!

Go get texas something lol

[MCCAL]
Members
63 posts
3,783 battles

I think this is a great idea.  It's summer, and Wow T-shirts, towels, beach blankets etc...is great.  For the long term I have a suggestion.  Plastic put glue together models of some of the ships in Wow with decals etc.   I'm a collector and having a shelf with these ships would in part bring the game out of the screen an into my computer "war room".  This could be done for WoT and WoP as well.  I use to assemble wooden windjammers as well as plastic models.  It's a great hobby in itself but coupled with these games it makes it that much more animated.  Just a suggestion. 

They could even sell assembly kits that contain, glue, Exacto knives, tester paints, etc....

All items would have the Wow logo and maybe something about the history about the ship, tank, or plane.

81504_R-1.jpg

ships (2).jpg

[CRF]
Members
1,089 posts
9,493 battles
23 minutes ago, Carackas said:

I think this is a great idea.  It's summer, and Wow T-shirts, towels, beach blankets etc...is great.  For the long term I have a suggestion.  Plastic put glue together models of some of the ships in Wow with decals etc.   I'm a collector and having a shelf with these ships would in part bring the game out of the screen an into my computer "war room".  This could be done for WoT and WoP as well.  I use to assemble wooden windjammers as well as plastic models.  It's a great hobby in itself but coupled with these games it makes it that much more animated.  Just a suggestion. 

They could even sell assembly kits that contain, glue, Exacto knives, tester paints, etc....

All items would have the Wow logo and maybe something about the history about the ship, tank, or plane.

81504_R-1.jpg

ships (2).jpg

I have a closet full of 1/700 scale ships (mostly IJN Tamiya and Fujimi models) that I have collected over the years, which I now have decided to reduce the numbers a bit.  But I did buy a really neat one of the Mikasa when they introduced her to the game (the secondaries even rotate)...also have 4 or 5 wooden sailing ship models that I might, maybe get around to working on...maybe, one of these days...

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
1,089 posts
9,493 battles
1 hour ago, Dessem said:

Why does teespring want to charge shipping on each individual item instead of one shipping cost for three different items I put in my cart to checkout?

Price for the actual shirts are not bad, but then adding $12 per item? Or even $12 shipping on a mask.  No thanks.

teespring.png

I get charged $3.99 USD shipping for each item...I know shipping into Canada from the US is expensive - cost me $20 to send some Trader Joe chocolates from Seattle to Vancouver (and they never arrived!!)....

[MCCAL]
Members
63 posts
3,783 battles

This post was incorrectly submitted.

Edited by Carackas
Incorrectly submitted

[PPNA3]
Members
2 posts
2,400 battles
8 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

I get charged $3.99 USD shipping for each item...I know shipping into Canada from the US is expensive - cost me $20 to send some Trader Joe chocolates from Seattle to Vancouver (and they never arrived!!)....

Shame that.  Luckily for me, when the borders are open, I can drive down to the Trader Joe's in Bellingham and grab some chocolates.  Perhaps I will try teespring again when I can access my US mailbox once more.

But with teespring even in USD still, having shipping on each item is terrible.

• Cool 1

[MCCAL]
Members
63 posts
3,783 battles
1 hour ago, Dessem said:

teespring.png

Holy cow!  That's a good question.  I know that international shipping costs can go through the roof depending on where and what country the shipment is going to.  But to charge an individual shipping cost for each item is a bit steep.  The only thing I can think of is that these items are coming from different warehouses located in different places.  And if that is the case they should consolidate all of this merchandise to a central distribution center and reduce the cost to the customer.

Edited by Carackas
  • Cool 1

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
2,120 posts
24,270 battles
1 hour ago, Dessem said:

teespring.png

Because that’s how they do it to make more money 

shipping for a face mask for all it is should be costing more than the product and can be posted the same package as the T-shirt 

• Cool 1

[Y0L0]
Members
627 posts
26,643 battles

So after WG spits on you for years, you all can't wait to give it more money? This is exactly why WG keeps spitting on its customers.

• Cool 2

Members
62 posts
8,553 battles

The only thing I want to see on WoW is a reduction of the ridiculous prices for some of the game play items (ships, etc). They grossly overcharge on everything