You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AVR_Project

Dutch Cruiser release is a delightful change.

7 comments in this topic

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,812 battles

I find the tasks quite do-able without a horrendous outlay of time.
In fact, I've been able to lead a somewhat 'normal' workday schedule, taking care of personal problems (life) and playing a few games in the evening.

These missions are not the usual near impossible grind I've seen with any recent release.
Seems the WOWS staff is coming back to 'reasonable'.

Got the tier 4, 5, and 6 Dutch cruisers without sacrificing my day to day responsibilities.

It started with the Puerto Rico mission.  Since then, everything has required a painful pound of living flesh to grind through.

Thank you for the 'Easy' button this time.

Tier6DutchCruiser.jpg

• Cool 2

[NWO-1]
Volunteer Moderator
435 posts
7,374 battles

These are certainly more reasonable then past grinds, but not "easy". If you play co-op and don't have a T9 premium to farm credits it is still a grind. Also lets not forget the 40k FXP needed for the last part will be a huge grind if you play co-op.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,812 battles
18 hours ago, MollyGodiva said:

These are certainly more reasonable then past grinds, but not "easy". If you play co-op and don't have a T9 premium to farm credits it is still a grind. Also lets not forget the 40k FXP needed for the last part will be a huge grind if you play co-op.

I find operations easier than T9 Randoms or Co-Op for the high ticket items.

For some reason, Aegis seems to LOVE the Guepard

07_21_21_Guepard_Aegis_B.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
633 posts
4,267 battles

I wasn't actually that interested in the Dutch, but when I got Kijkduin without even trying I gave it a shot and I actually enjoy it. So I'm one customer who would have ignored a whole ship line, but I got pulled in by early access. And I might even buy the tier 8 premium (if they buff it a bit). So hey, another customer for WG.

• Cool 1

[KERR]
Beta Testers
430 posts
10,085 battles

So, trying to figure out this air strike thingie.  Are we able to control the direction of the strike or is is a straight shot in whatever direction we aim from the cruiser?  Sure would be nice to figure out how to twist the aiming line.  Thanks.

• Cool 1

Members
633 posts
4,267 battles

I don't think they're is. They're like torpedoes in that way. A straight line from ship to target.

• Cool 2