Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

24 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,284 posts
22,566 battles

Just sits on 'logging in', for me.

• Boring 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,493 posts
17,538 battles
6 minutes ago, Lert said:

It takes 3-5 minutes or even longer for me to log in since a patch or two ago.

[GOB]
Members
3,038 posts

No problems W coast.

Last time I had a problem it was stuck MS updates. Ran them and never had the problem again.  Cleared up a few other issues as well.

[BTLST]
Members
363 posts
8,322 battles
4 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

It takes 3-5 minutes or even longer for me to log in since a patch or two ago.

Not quite that long for me, but since two or three patches ago login times are up noticeably.

Edited by tangofan

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
26,284 posts
22,566 battles
2 minutes ago, toshiaki_virgin said:

same here.

I started the game with all settings reset, logged in successfully. It's a bit annoying to have to set all my options to how I like them, but at least I'm in.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
8 posts
10,608 battles
14 minutes ago, Lert said:

I started the game with all settings reset, logged in successfully. It's a bit annoying to have to set all my options to how I like them, but at least I'm in.

thank you. I was able to log in.

Members
84 posts
1 hour ago, Lert said:

No problems logging in but what has been happening is every so often in mid game I get booted back to the login screen. This never happened before this update. Weird

Edited by rjpyro

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,764 posts
6,914 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Yes.  What works for me is to bring up task manager and then click on the World of Warships line in the Apps section.  Don't do anything else, just click on it.  The progress spinney thing starts spinning really fast and then logs you in.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

[PVE]
Members
294 posts
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Same here Lert.

After about 20 seconds I Alt + Tab to a browser window and open again and it takes me right in to port.

It is odd though. I noticed it this past Monday.

• Thanks 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,454 posts
10,753 battles
9 minutes ago, BugsBunni said:

Same here Lert.

After about 20 seconds I Alt + Tab to a browser window and open again and it takes me right in to port.

It is odd though. I noticed it this past Monday.

I was just about to post the same thing.  It works.

Plus the music from the movie is now missing.

[WORX]
Members
14,370 posts
20,934 battles

No problems here, what I did was skipped the animation... Granted it took 3 min to log in not 2.

[PVE]
Members
9,070 posts
25,439 battles
4 hours ago, Lert said:

Maybe check for hidden Windows updates on computer (at least if you run Win 10).

They are the biggest culprit whenever I have lag/login issues & a big one just happened a few days ago (Sunday) for me (which I had to go hunt down as it was just sitting there & didn't even give me a notification of it's presence until I searched for it).

After it ran it required a reboot & then I searched again & there was another 1 hiding behind that 1 waiting for it to finish before it even showed up.

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Members
380 posts
5,825 battles
5 hours ago, Helstrem said:

Yes.  What works for me is to bring up task manager and then click on the World of Warships line in the Apps section.  Don't do anything else, just click on it.  The progress spinney thing starts spinning really fast and then logs you in.

Worked for me...and saved me from who knows how many more days of loggin frustration...Thank you!

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,764 posts
6,914 battles
7 minutes ago, Almedius said:

Worked for me...and saved me from who knows how many more days of loggin frustration...Thank you!

It doesn't make any sense though. As far as I know just clicking on it in Task Manager shouldn't do anything at all, but it does.  It is weird.

[YORHA]
Members
5,454 posts
10,753 battles
1 hour ago, Helstrem said:

It doesn't make any sense though. As far as I know just clicking on it in Task Manager shouldn't do anything at all, but it does.  It is weird.

It isn't that.  It is the act of tabbing out of WoWs and then clicking back in. What you do while you are out is irrelevant.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,764 posts
6,914 battles
Just now, JCC45 said:

It isn't that.  It is the act of tabbing out of WoWs and then clicking back in. What you do while you are out is irrelevant.

No, I tried that and it has no effect.  Even bringing up task manager has no effect until I click on the World of Warships line.

Edited by Helstrem

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Members
380 posts
5,825 battles
2 hours ago, Helstrem said:

No, I tried that and it has no effect.  Even bringing up task manager has no effect until I click on the World of Warships line.

Exactly...I had already just checked to see if it would say not responding...It wasn't until I tried as you suggested that it worked right away...I don't know why it works...but it's saved me from more frustration + waiting...

[KAG2]
Beta Testers
343 posts
22,078 battles

been almost 2 days and i cant log in. got a ticket in....so hoping that will help.

[YORHA]
Members
5,454 posts
10,753 battles

This is very strange.

I just finished 10 tests (started yesterday). In all 10 I would start the game and double click through the movie to get to the 2 ship loading screen.  I left it for 10 minutes, 9 ,8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 minute.  As long as I left it on the 2 ship loading screen it would not load in.

But...

In every case once I Alt-Tabbed out, waited 2 seconds, clicked on the WoWs icon in the taskbar I got back in and it loaded immediately every single time.

10 out of 10.

Running on Win 7 64 bit.

Edited by JCC45

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,649 posts

i just login to get the daily containers... took less than a minute this morning.

Sign in to follow this