Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Weekly Combat Missions: Day of the Russian Navy

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

287
[TCAL]
Members
1,226 posts
12,779 battles

Russian Navy Day should be held May 27-29.

(If you don't understand try searching Tsushima ):cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[HFC]
Members
403 posts
2,372 battles

Why don't you discount the doubloon cost of buying low and mid-tier Russian premium ships?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[PVE]
Alpha Tester
684 posts
17,643 battles

Must not be much of a day, only 100% for first victory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,037
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
9,105 posts
16,872 battles

I thought every day in WOWS was Russian Navy Day!

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
369
[MUG-T]
Members
797 posts
4,268 battles
8 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

Russian Navy Day should be held May 27-29.

(If you don't understand try searching Tsushima ):cap_cool:

Or also could use the sinking of the IRL Petro, AKA Marat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[TCAL]
Members
1,226 posts
12,779 battles

On a side note, I've never met a Dutch honey named Dasha...just say'n.:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[WOLFA]
Members
49 posts
1,157 battles

In the article linked below, the commemorative/special flags for Argentina, Belgium, and Colombia are shown. Those have been released in game (Argentina and Colombia through a code to redeem, Belgium through combat missions). However, the "Glory to the Navy!" (Russian) flag, which is also shown in the article, in the same image as the other three flags, does not seem to have been released yet. Today (Sunday July 25) was the actual day. Does anyone know how to obtain the flag? There's no description of how to obtain it in the original post. Thanks in advance.

:Smile_honoring:

ST 0.10.6, "Dutch cruisers. Part 1" - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

P.S. I see a "Swiss National Day" patch as well in the article, but Switzerland's National Day is August 1, so I'm not expecting that until next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
287
[TCAL]
Members
1,226 posts
12,779 battles
18 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

P.S. I see a "Swiss National Day" patch as well in the article, but Switzerland's National Day is August 1, so I'm not expecting that until next weekend.

Yes, the Swiss navy is awsome!:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
70 posts
9,854 battles
On 7/25/2021 at 3:03 PM, FinderKeeper said:

In the article linked below, the commemorative/special flags for Argentina, Belgium, and Colombia are shown. Those have been released in game (Argentina and Colombia through a code to redeem, Belgium through combat missions). However, the "Glory to the Navy!" (Russian) flag, which is also shown in the article, in the same image as the other three flags, does not seem to have been released yet. Today (Sunday July 25) was the actual day. Does anyone know how to obtain the flag? There's no description of how to obtain it in the original post. Thanks in advance.

:Smile_honoring:

ST 0.10.6, "Dutch cruisers. Part 1" - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

P.S. I see a "Swiss National Day" patch as well in the article, but Switzerland's National Day is August 1, so I'm not expecting that until next weekend.

Great question.  Have you had any luck tracking down how to obtain this Flag?  It's possible it's only being made available on Russian Servers...

I love the in-game Flags and there are tons of cool ones, why does WG make it so hard to obtain many of these flags....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×