Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LunchCutter

MM having issues with Divisions again?

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,103 posts
3,223 battles

I thought stacking one team full of divisions and having hardly any on the other was a thing of the past?

Not in my last game, big surprise my team lost...

fdfdfdf.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,549 posts

Did it start out that way?  Divisions can be created, after the match has begun.

The wiki says "there is a maximum difference of one division between opposing teams within a single battle. "

So divs A and B could have been dropped in by MM, since A exists on your team.  Then div C could have been created during the match.

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers, Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
352 posts
7,184 battles

Also, this looks like a MM queue dump.  With having the T8-10 MM, T8 CV, and T9's mixed in (which for some reason it seems like all T9 MM seem to happen a ton)... I'm thinking it's a dump... and when dump's happen that's when you get uneven divisions, multiple CV's, etc.   

Do you mind me asking the time of day this was?  If it was a lower server count, a dump may have pushed the Div's into one team just to make the match ups balance for tiers and ship composition.  Maybe a low # of CV's pulled that div in?  I dunno... just spitballing ideas. 

Members
1,103 posts
3,223 battles
20 minutes ago, DEWEY_96_ said:

Also, this looks like a MM queue dump.  With having the T8-10 MM, T8 CV, and T9's mixed in (which for some reason it seems like all T9 MM seem to happen a ton)... I'm thinking it's a dump... and when dump's happen that's when you get uneven divisions, multiple CV's, etc.   

Do you mind me asking the time of day this was?  If it was a lower server count, a dump may have pushed the Div's into one team just to make the match ups balance for tiers and ship composition.  Maybe a low # of CV's pulled that div in?  I dunno... just spitballing ideas. 

It happened about 1 hour ago. So not that many online.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,567 posts
13,017 battles
10 hours ago, Burnsy said:

Did it start out that way?  Divisions can be created, after the match has begun.

The wiki says "there is a maximum difference of one division between opposing teams within a single battle. "

So divs A and B could have been dropped in by MM, since A exists on your team.  Then div C could have been created during the match.

I don’t know if that’s true been in some games were the other side had two different clan divisions and we had none . 

Sign in to follow this