Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Curly__san

Naval Battles in Co-op?

15 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Members
1,328 posts
13,086 battles

Spreadsheet says people are playing our game in ways we do not want? Bah!

They are grinding naval battles points in co-op? Nyet! 

We will punish this behavior because we do not like people who pay us monies having fun.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[TDRB]
Members
5,394 posts
13,743 battles
40 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

Spreadsheet says people are playing our game in ways we do not want? Bah!

They are grinding naval battles points in co-op? Nyet! 

We will punish this behavior because we do not like people who pay us monies having fun.

Were you actually asking a question or just ranting?

It is rather obvious that WG prefers everyone to play PVP battle modes.

It is very apparent WG doesn't want anyone to enjoy the rewards of playing Narai well. 

Plus they said the ops pulled when 8.0 went live would return soon. I believe only one has returned. Cherry Blossom, arguably the favorite scenario, hasn't return the last time I checked.

• Cool 2

[A-D-F]
Members
1,328 posts
13,086 battles
4 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Were you actually asking a question or just ranting?

It is rather obvious that WG prefers everyone to play PVP battle modes.

It is very apparent WG doesn't want anyone to enjoy the rewards of playing Narai well. 

Plus they said the ops pulled when 8.0 went live would return soon. I believe only one has returned. Cherry Blossom, arguably the favorite scenario, hasn't return the last time I checked.

Game is long past hope regarding 'fun', it's merely ranting. 

[TDRB]
Members
5,394 posts
13,743 battles
8 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

I suggest you take a break.

Members
1,024 posts
38 minutes ago, Curly__san said:

Its like going to a resturant that was once happy to sell you a meal, then a new manager takes over and he wants you to buy the 'special' because it's his special and hes trying to impress the owner with his big idea. "I'm sorry, we dont have any other options on the menu anymore. You can have the special."

• Cool 4
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,440 battles

Maybe if certain personages are worried that Co-op is too popular, they should perhaps make a deep examination of why the mode they would prefer players use isn't?

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 2

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,965 posts
22,060 battles

Depending on what the week's requirements there are three ways to play Naval battles:

• Experience - Success is better in Random battles in achieving the weekly goal. Experience is less in Co-Op mode due to this battle mode and aggressive teams.
  • Damage - Success can be done in Random or Co-Op. Damage is not nerfed in Co-Op battle like experience is when compared to a Random battle. It's a coin flip based on your ship for the match.
  • Ribbons - The best success is Co-Op battles. You get greater control for more ribbons in a Co-Op battle. 

It's all how you want to get those rewards.

Go luck in you journey and see you on the seas.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[PVE]
Members
7,571 posts
7 hours ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Its like going to a resturant that was once happy to sell you a meal, then a new manager takes over and he wants you to buy the 'special' because it's his special and hes trying to impress the owner with his big idea. "I'm sorry, we dont have any other options on the menu anymore. You can have the special."

It's sort of worse than what you are describing.  It would be like offering things other than the special, but finding ways to sabotage the other options, like you don't order the pasta that is the special, so the staff undercooks your meal until you start going with the special. 

[GWG]
Members
7,776 posts
14,921 battles

It's just for one week.

It won't force people out of Co-Op...  They will just shut it off and call this week a loss...
Hoping for Ribbons or Damage next week.

[A-D-F]
Members
1,328 posts
13,086 battles
On 7/16/2021 at 11:28 PM, kgh52 said:

I suggest you take a break.

I am somewhat skeptical as to the likelihood of WG's behavior, or free advice, suddenly suffering some miraculous value-enhancement. 

But for what it may be worth, duly noted.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,022 posts

I can see where the rant comes from.

Picked up two stars for NB being wild in a big obnoxious Georgia in Coop today. I dont know of any BB faster at 41.8 without speed flag. (Halsey 21 with the quiet speed skill among other things)

[TDRB]
Members
5,394 posts
13,743 battles
3 hours ago, Curly__san said:

I am somewhat skeptical as to the likelihood of WG's behavior, or free advice, suddenly suffering some miraculous value-enhancement. 

But for what it may be worth, duly noted.

I'm on a sabbatical myself. I visit the forums to see if something miraculous does happen. I have no illusion of WG changing.

Free advice is free, not necessarily good. What works for one may not work for another. It took 3 years for me to return to another game.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,699 posts
30,065 battles
On 7/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, AVR_Project said:

It's just for one week.

It won't force people out of Co-Op...  They will just shut it off and call this week a loss...
Hoping for Ribbons or Damage next week.

BXP has been for 3 and 4 weeks lately.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,022 posts

There are certain ships that are just monster ribbion machines. Have them ready when that type of NB rolls around.

Sign in to follow this