Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekly complaint: Achievements

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,843
[NG-NL]
Members
6,615 posts
10,993 battles

We want flags! We want flags! We want flags! We want flags!

Also, I have no idea how to buy overpriced flags in Armory. Don't need to. Buyer's remorse is about as deadly as swallowing a live pufferfish :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,428
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,570 posts
13,024 battles
15 minutes ago, Reymu said:

We want flags! We want flags! We want flags! We want flags!

Also, I have no idea how to buy overpriced flags in Armory. Don't need to. Buyer's remorse is about as deadly as swallowing a live pufferfish :Smile_teethhappy:

It’s pretty easy and if you don’t need to why complain there’s no buyer remorse you either have the credits to buy or you don’t . You have to choose what to spend your credits on . Do you have to have every tech ship line to tier 10 with full build ships ? Because If you don’t you can stock pile credits like crazy and who cares how much they cost . 

Edited by clammboy
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,843
[NG-NL]
Members
6,615 posts
10,993 battles
10 hours ago, clammboy said:

It’s pretty easy and if you don’t need to why complain there’s no buyer remorse you either have the credits to buy or you don’t . You have to choose what to spend your credits on . Do you have to have every tech ship line to tier 10 with full build ships ? Because If you don’t you can stock pile credits like crazy and who cares how much they cost . 

Achievements were worthwhile because aside a few like Devastating Strike, they mean flags. Not everyone has tons of credits or coal stocked up.

Hurting for credits here because working on 5 ship lines at once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,428
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,570 posts
13,024 battles
8 hours ago, Reymu said:

Achievements were worthwhile because aside a few like Devastating Strike, they mean flags. Not everyone has tons of credits or coal stocked up.

Hurting for credits here because working on 5 ship lines at once.

Understood that's a lot of ship lines . I have a lot of premiums I play that I got for free and I bought some also . So I played them a lot first and built up a lot credits and FXP now I am starting to run up some tech tree lines using FXP and the credits . 

It kind of works out good that way if can you afford a few premium ships and premium time to get started then grind tech trees later when you build up a reserve of credits and FXP .

Edited by clammboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×