Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_KlRlTO_

Public Test rewards question

5 comments in this topic

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,350 posts
12,309 battles

The last public test cycle was the first time I had ever played on the public test server, mostly because I wanted to earn the community tokens. I managed to complete all the missions on the public test, but I don't think I have recieved the tokens. I have been busting trying to get the Twitch stuff, but the number of tokens I have right now would be barely more than the public test would have earned on it's own, which is concerning. I am wondering, did I miss something the process? If I left a step out, I want to fix it before the public tests for 0.10.7 start.

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,347 posts
14,868 battles

In the past, pts rewards were credited on the Friday after the patch goes live. But in one of the other threads, someone mentioned that rewards now credited on the Monday after the patch. So maybe wait until then, and if you don’t get anything send in a ticket to support. 

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
14,297 posts
20,867 battles
16 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

The last public test cycle was the first time I had ever played on the public test server, mostly because I wanted to earn the community tokens. I managed to complete all the missions on the public test, but I don't think I have recieved the tokens. I have been busting trying to get the Twitch stuff, but the number of tokens I have right now would be barely more than the public test would have earned on it's own, which is concerning. I am wondering, did I miss something the process? If I left a step out, I want to fix it before the public tests for 0.10.7 start.

Its a simple cycle... first 2 weeks its the two sessions of PTS... The next 2-3 weeks, rewards are given out to your live acct.

I haven't seen any errors in receiving, just minor delays.

• Cool 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,350 posts
12,309 battles
48 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its a simple cycle... first 2 weeks its the two sessions of PTS... The next 2-3 weeks, rewards are given out to your live acct.

I haven't seen any errors in receiving, just minor delays.

Thank you!

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
14,297 posts
20,867 battles
1 minute ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Thank you!

If you have any issues in PTS... You can PM Mademoisail since Hapa departed...

Sign in to follow this