Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Merc85

In Game Contacts "Bug"?

6 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Beta Testers
2,195 posts
31,572 battles

Until this update when I looked at my contacts list (bottom left corner on the port screen) those contacts who were in game were highlighted in white and at the very beginning of the list while all the rest were still after that in alphabetical order and not highlighted in white.  Now, ever since the update, the contacts who are in game are still white but the didn't move to the top of the list like before but are still in their alphabetical order position so I have to scroll down the whole list to see who is really in game.  Is there a setting for this that somehow got changed or is this a bug since the update?  Thanks.

P.S. I'd put this in the forum's 10.6 bug report area but since Hapa left that hasn't been updated to add this patch to it.

[PVE]
Members
9,042 posts
25,436 battles
3 hours ago, Merc85 said:

Until this update when I looked at my contacts list (bottom left corner on the port screen) those contacts who were in game were highlighted in white and at the very beginning of the list while all the rest were still after that in alphabetical order and not highlighted in white.  Now, ever since the update, the contacts who are in game are still white but the didn't move to the top of the list like before but are still in their alphabetical order position so I have to scroll down the whole list to see who is really in game.  Is there a setting for this that somehow got changed or is this a bug since the update?  Thanks.

P.S. I'd put this in the forum's 10.6 bug report area but since Hapa left that hasn't been updated to add this patch to it.

Unfortunately something about it was in the patch notes...

IOW...they "fixed" it so it's like it is now...instead of that confusing easier to use method it was before.

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles

Its in the patch notes... I dont think its a bug more as, its a change for better performance of the client.

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,323 battles
15 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its in the patch notes... I dont think its a bug more as, its a change for better performance of the client.

Nope. It is a bug and again acknowledged as so.

7 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains, 

Yes, it is a known bug. We are already working on a fix.

Our apologies. 

• Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles
4 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Nope. It is a bug and again acknowledged as so.

Not in this case... (its in the 10.6 patch notes)

• Optimized the performance of the game client with a large list of contacts or large blacklist.

• Haha 1

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,323 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Not in this case... (its in the 10.6 patch notes)

• Optimized the performance of the game client with a large list of contacts or large blacklist.

Lulz.....

9 hours ago, Pinco047 said:

Hello,just noticed that my contacts are now in alpabetical order which is OK,but also kinda annoying as online contacts are now scattered in the list. Can we have a filter,or make online players on top and then offline in a,b,c,,,?

Thanks

8 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captains, 

Yes, it is a known bug. We are already working on a fix.

Our apologies. 

You are tireless aren't you ..... I hope its worth it....

Sign in to follow this