You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Ships for Resources: Druid

16 comments in this topic

[VIGIL]
Members
478 posts

30,000 community points for a Tier 7.  It’d be smarter to half that number probably…

[OMH]
Members
161 posts
4,811 battles
1 hour ago, tip_tothe_top said:

Yet, still no mention of what resource Napoli will be for...

Because it's not final, simple answer.

• Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
11,204 posts
19,830 battles
2 hours ago, Dudefella said:

30,000 community points for a Tier 7.  It’d be smarter to half that number probably…

Recruiting is where you will get the most community points quickly. If your recruits play a lot or even a lot of them play a little, your Community points will climb fast. Just make some business cards up with your code printed on them and drop them off at the VA, the VFW, the Legion, AM-VETS, you get the idea and that's just the older people Drop some by the Recruiter or military bases around your area, bring some for the guys at the gun range. You get Community points for the games they play and gold for the cash they spend, all while introducing people to a game they may really like. My recruits haven't played for a while but for the past 3 weeks one of them came back and played some and I have been getting 1,500 or so points a week for that one player, think what 20 or 40 would do. New recruits still get 2 premium ships I do believe, just for using your code, unless that has changed. @Mademoisail may be able to post the rewards for recruiting in this post, it does seem to be the best way to get com-points very fast. You could end up getting a couple of tier 7 ships a week, nice for Narai. I wonder what happens when you have all of the tier 7 ships? A different ship, like Christmas crates or gold for what ever tier 7 you pull?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[DIPPY]
Members
3 posts
6,133 battles
2 hours ago, Itsj_p said:

"Simple answer"... Really??? There was no reason to be a jerk about it. 

Answers as simple as the one you provided beg even more questions. It's not like I asked what the final parameters of the ship were going to be.

Per your answer, it would imply that WG has yet to determine a resource to begin with, let alone how much of said resource they will want in exchange for the ship.  I highly doubt that decision hasn't already been made. 

Also, seeing as how they have the ship being part of a conditional combat mission starting next week, it doesn't seem too far of a stretch to assume that it will become available for purchase within the next week or so, which would make the likelihood of them not yet knowing the answer to my question highly doubtful.

Edited by tip_tothe_top
  • Thanks 2
  • Meh 3

[NSC]
Members
2,662 posts
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Recruiting is where you will get the most community points quickly. If your recruits play a lot or even a lot of them play a little, your Community points will climb fast. Just make some business cards up with your code printed on them and drop them off at the VA, the VFW, the Legion, AM-VETS, you get the idea and that's just the older people Drop some by the Recruiter or military bases around your area, bring some for the guys at the gun range. You get Community points for the games they play and gold for the cash they spend, all while introducing people to a game they may really like. My recruits haven't played for a while but for the past 3 weeks one of them came back and played some and I have been getting 1,500 or so points a week for that one player, think what 20 or 40 would do. New recruits still get 2 premium ships I do believe, just for using your code, unless that has changed. @Mademoisail may be able to post the rewards for recruiting in this post, it does seem to be the best way to get com-points very fast. You could end up getting a couple of tier 7 ships a week, nice for Narai. I wonder what happens when you have all of the tier 7 ships? A different ship, like Christmas crates or gold for what ever tier 7 you pull?

I would like to add that, while it would be nice, it is not possible to "get[] a couple of tier 7 ships a week." Community tokens gained from recruits playing are capped at 1,500 a week unless you division with your recruits. Your 1,500 or so points a week for that one player is the max you can get for any number of players: 1, 20, or 40.

• Haha 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,941 posts
31,955 battles
5 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

New recruits still get 2 premium ships I do believe, just for using your code, unless that has changed. @Mademoisail may be able to post the rewards for recruiting in this post, it does seem to be the best way to get com-points very fast. You could end up getting a couple of tier 7 ships a week, nice for Narai. I wonder what happens when you have all of the tier 7 ships? A different ship, like Christmas crates or gold for what ever tier 7 you pull?

You are correct 2 ships (Diana-L, and Warspite,) 2 supercontainers, and 4 weeks of premium time.

image.thumb.png.8855f9bb011a890eb63ba367af8c9670.png

• Thanks 1

[IRISH]
[IRISH]
Members
26 posts
17,500 battles
6 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Na, im retired Army & a vast majority of my buddies have already left Wargaming games. They can't stand the toxic community & the huge grind they have to go thru. Besides most vets like myself can only put in a few hours a week and then they quit after less than 30 days because they don't like the arcade playstyle of the game. Most of them were hoping for a more realistic game, yea a few didn't mind the historical inaccuracies like myself, but for the most part they all agreed that they like real ships & game mechanics over arcade play.

[BUOY]
Members
1,492 posts
17,536 battles
8 hours ago, Itsj_p said:

If this was a month ago I might've agreed with you, but unless there's something seriously screwed up in the pipeline they're just holding out either for hype and/or because they know the price is gonna tick off the player base either because of 'inflation' (i.e. if coal, it's say 350k coal instead of the expected 244k) or it's Research Bureau yet again or something.

[MR-1]
Members
2,145 posts
24,365 battles
11 hours ago, tip_tothe_top said:

Yet, still no mention of what resource Napoli will be for...

shot-21.07.14_19.32.16-0659.jpg

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
Members
2,145 posts
24,365 battles

ships shouldnt be in the research  they cost far to much and do you really want to grind tech tree ships you already grinded so hard to get in the first place 

• Cool 1

[BUOY]
Members
1,492 posts
17,536 battles
1 hour ago, Gaelic_knight said:

ships shouldnt be in the research  they cost far to much and do you really want to grind tech tree ships you already grinded so hard to get in the first place 

By WG's calculations, Research Points are just FXP with extra steps.

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,385 posts
14,897 battles
3 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

And higher credit costs. If you spread the resets out to use the seasonal double bonus and fxp the Harugumo line, the fxp cost of a rb ship is pretty much the same as a straight fxp ship. 

Members
48 posts
13,594 battles
8 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

Yep, Like Puerto Rico was a free ship with just some extra steps

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,832 posts
22,726 battles

Druid is sort of trash, I guess people who never got smaland can get druid and get farmed by the people who have smaland.