You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iloveplanes2

Steam download pausing for update 10.6

3 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
349 battles

So steam started the download and then auto-paused for some reason. I clicked resume when I went to check on it and it instantly paused again. I use a modpack, so I tried disconnecting it from the client to no avail. I then restarted my computer and steam to the same result. I checked my disc space and I still have like 29 GB left. I looked on the forums to see if anyone else was having the problem, and I couldn't find it. I just got back from a slightly longer than a week vacation without any screen, and haven't played WoWs in over a week, so I really wanna get back on and make some more progress so it's pretty frustrating that I can't; first off because it needs to update and then to make it worse it can't update.

Thanks,

-iloveplanes2

• Sad 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,337 posts
59 minutes ago, iloveplanes2 said:

So steam started the download and then auto-paused for some reason. I clicked resume when I went to check on it and it instantly paused again. I use a modpack, so I tried disconnecting it from the client to no avail. I then restarted my computer and steam to the same result. I checked my disc space and I still have like 29 GB left. I looked on the forums to see if anyone else was having the problem, and I couldn't find it. I just got back from a slightly longer than a week vacation without any screen, and haven't played WoWs in over a week, so I really wanna get back on and make some more progress so it's pretty frustrating that I can't; first off because it needs to update and then to make it worse it can't update.

Thanks,

-iloveplanes2

you need to contact steam for that one...

• Thanks 1