You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

[THREE]
[THREE]
Beta Testers
8 posts
19,575 battles

Seeing as I received the De Ruyter through twitch prime I'm curious as to why I'm still being locked into purchasing the De Ruyter again through the armory as part of the Dutch cruisers event. I'm not sure if this is an oversight, or functioning as intended. Considering putting in a ticket to see if I can save the 40 tokens. Thoughts?

Screenshot (381).png

Screenshot (389)_LI.jpg

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
1,424 posts
8,278 battles

Same thing happened with the T4 Italian BB. It is working as intended.

[TAZ]
Members
1,083 posts

It is working as WG intended.  The article states that you will get 1,100,000 credit instead of another of the same ship, when you purchaase it.

[THREE]
[THREE]
Beta Testers
8 posts
19,575 battles

Alright, I appreciate the feedback. Not a shock that the advantage doesn't ever go to the player.

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

It does not.

The house wins here. The house (WG in this case) uses Wows with YOU as a revenue source in US Dollars.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,430 posts
29,056 battles

Yep, FAD (functions as designed). And is why that is the extent of my Dutch cruiser acquisition (as was the same with Italian BB).

[ARGSY]
Members
30,570 posts
28,115 battles

SO you thought that by paying money (Amazon Prime), you could barge in ahead of the line, ahead of all the people who couldn't afford to do that, and jump immediately to the next prize?

My sympathy is minimal. If you had prime anyway, you got to play with the ship early at no extra cost. That should be enough for you. If you paid for Prime to get the ship early, you forgot the lesson of the Italian BB release and you deserve your disappointment and rage.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 5

Members
1 post
1,268 battles

Except....... Prime trail is perfectly free for anyone who owns an Amazon account? If you don't have the trial that means you've used it already or have purchased Prime already, and that means that you have to pay more to get the De Ruyter.

So not having had the money to have Prime brings you out on top in this.

[RLGN]
Members
18,935 posts
34,496 battles
48 minutes ago, Lunersniper2 said:

So not having had the money to have Prime brings you out on top in this.

True...

As to Prime itself; I simply don’t care to expend the effort to join; despite already having an Amazon account; free or not.

My reading of the various things involved when I looked into setting up a Prime account; many year ago; left me with little interest in, or desire, to do so.