You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
paradat

Failed to check c++

11 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,947 posts
22,927 battles

Anyone getting this message on the Launcher? I clicked check and install but the message remains. 

image.thumb.png.91948d0e2b595cdb2fb3cf9166abfa72.png

Members
3,062 posts
25,206 battles
Just now, paradat said:

Anyone getting this message on the Launcher? I clicked check and install but the message remains. 

I got it too, i ran a check aswell which restarted my pc so i played anyways... didnt get any issues

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,947 posts
22,927 battles
Just now, NOCAP_Kill_All said:

I got it too, i ran a check aswell which restarted my pc so i played anyways... didnt get any issues

OK thanks, yeah my game seems fine so... 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,507 battles

I've seen that message couple times, doesn't seem to affect the game. Usually restarting the launcher or PC clears it. No idea what it's about as it doesn't seem to cause any problems.

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,428 posts
17,182 battles
45 minutes ago, NOCAP_Kill_All said:

Same, both when updating the live client today and when updating the PTS client for 10.5 (but not the PTS update for 10.6). Check and repair gets about halfway through and then restarts the computer, but the message is still there. The game still runs fine though.

[WOLF1]
Members
347 posts
71,558 battles
6 hours ago, paradat said:

I got this yesterday morning, after the game center downloaded a small update. After I clicked "Check and Install" , it took a little while for the game center to complete the operation, but I eventually got to the " You are running the latest game version" message. I played a couple of battles last night, and everything seems to be working correctly. 

[NOVUM]
Members
14 posts
12,168 battles

I ran the check but I'm still getting this error message.  I'm guessing they're updating the servers.image.png.2b43d854ec3823ebeb2f461b8e33ab99.png

[ARGSY]
Members
30,570 posts
28,115 battles

I had repeated crashes Monday night, with server-contact failures. Tuesday morning, I got that message about C++, and I was able to push check and install. It installed, and things behaved themselves again.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,947 posts
22,927 battles

Any update on this did the message go away?

[KMS]
Beta Testers
384 posts
22,368 battles

got that msg. also so clicked  it , it downloaded  and installed c++ (update??) but msg does not go away and game plays fine except for known after battle results bug ehich is driving everyone nutz

Beta Testers
7 posts
1,768 battles

I keep getting that message and my PC keeps trying to update ms c++ 2019 over and over restarting the PC , so I just uninstalled for now. Hope this is resolved soon.