You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pyrrhuloxia

Worst Defeat Ever

15 comments in this topic

[RESIN]
Members
108 posts
11,075 battles

how do you even eat those torpedoes? 

what a noob

• Funny 2

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles

In five years of playing WOWS I've never seen such a collapse. I just have no explanation for how that happened, just how?

I would pay very good money to see the enemy chat.

[RESIN]
Members
108 posts
11,075 battles
Just now, AJTP89 said:

In five years of playing WOWS I've never seen such a collapse. I just have no explanation for how that happened, just how?

I would pay very good money to see the enemy chat.

how much?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles
19 minutes ago, xKSNx said:

how much?

well looks like it's free since he fixed the link:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by AJTP89

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles

So why would someone be :etc_swear: or jealous over someone else achievement of 400k DMG ? In the heat of that sentiment, NOT shoot at the DD collectively...

This match was the precursor of the Euro Cup finals...

Members
1,872 posts
12 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

So why would someone be :etc_swear: or jealous over someone else achievement of 400k DMG ? In the heat of that sentiment, NOT shoot at the DD collectively...

This match was the precursor of the Euro Cup finals...

Maybe you missed that, but the whole point of what the Smolensk division is trying to do is to maximize the damage the smolensk player is doing, with the DDs just spotting and smoking. Basically BFK (on a special alt account in the gearing) and someone else in another DD help and push someone from chat for one game for that person to achieve a new personal damage record. The DD players will usually distract red players by shooting in the water or even outright yoloing to keep the points from ticking out.

You can think of it as a game for viewer entertainment where the goal is for the streamer to help a participating viewer to get the most damage. In this case they just really overdid it with the goofing around and overconfidence and got outplayed in the last few minutes.

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles
1 minute ago, shinytrashcan said:

Maybe you missed that, but the whole point of what the Smolensk division is trying to do is to maximize the damage the smolensk player is doing, with the DDs just spotting and smoking. Basically BFK (on a special alt account in the gearing) and someone else in another DD help and push someone from chat for one game for that person to achieve a new personal damage record. The DD players will usually distract red players by shooting in the water or even outright yoloing to keep the points from ticking out.

You can think of it as a game for viewer entertainment where the goal is for the streamer to help a participating viewer to get the most damage. In this case they just really overdid it with the goofing around and overconfidence and got outplayed in the last few minutes.

I didn't miss the point... I find it insulting to the other players who just wanted to win.... In the end, I find both Jingle's Narrative and the guys from their POV insightful as postmortem view of the match.

Dont agree with it,,, This can be viewed as exhibit A as to why WR is more viewed as historical then anything else...

Fun show boys...

[CAAT]
Members
6,259 posts
8,033 battles
1 hour ago, DOOMASTER427 said:

is 

this 

good

5gdsh4.jpg

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers