Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Swervenkill

Three Divisions in Coop

9 comments in this topic

[CUDA]
Members
1,451 posts
13,969 battles

Played a game yesterday with two 3-ship divisions and one 2-ship division. The two big divisions went left and hung together the entire game. I don't think I've ever seen three divisions in a game before.

• Cool 1

[PTRGT]
Members
508 posts
78,319 battles

Its pretty rare but I've seen it a few times when when there was missions that would be quicker to complete in co-op than random usually on the Monday of the week of new missions .... :cap_like:

[CUDA]
Members
1,451 posts
13,969 battles

It was funny, near the end after the two-ship division got stomped the bots in the upper left corner gang-banged me. After I sank I looked around and there were six ships in the opposite corner, looked like they were having a convention...

[PVE]
Members
8,775 posts

We're going to see more divs in the next patch with this new star thing.  Personally, I hate seeing divs since they often screw up the spawns.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,741 posts
37,549 battles

Divs in COOP should be a social thing, certainly my div play is about that and not about coordinating what we do in battle. Slimeball is right about the spawn thing though, the spawning is messed up enough sometimes without divs! The spawn pattern we see in Ocean should be used throughout I think, big V.

[PVE]
Members
628 posts
14,871 battles
On 7/13/2021 at 7:39 AM, Efros said:

Divs in COOP should be a social thing

in coop you compete with your team members, if people ask to div up with you, be suspicious ;)

[CO-OP]
Members
3,741 posts
37,549 battles

I only take div requests from friends and clan mates in battle anyone else gets a "sorry mate".

[WOLFG]
Members
17,141 posts
20,565 battles
3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

With the new division stars event going on, you're going to see a lot of 2-3 clan divisions.

Yes.  Noticed it today.

I think it was two divs from the same clan.  They may have inadvertently synch dropped.