Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
handybilly

Having a lot of fun in the DeRyuter

5 comments in this topic

[WHARF]
Members
847 posts
22,503 battles
8 hours ago, handybilly said:

Fun boat. I hope the rest of the Dutch play along these lines. 

Yes...she does well

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Yea sure. Fun.

Wait until the meta changes drastically when the update goes live. Your precious would be deleted first on sight rather than be allowed to exist long enough to risk a airstrike or three or 10 or 100.

How many wooden shoes can a dozen airstrikes fit into? We will find out in the game after the morning. As you might tell I view the dutch airstrike feature with a great deal of hate with malice. So If I spot a dutchie... AP up and on the way.

Edited by xHeavy
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,577 battles
1 hour ago, xHeavy said:

Yea sure. Fun.

Wait until the meta changes drastically when the update goes live. Your precious would be deleted first on sight rather than be allowed to exist long enough to risk a airstrike or three or 10 or 100.

How many wooden shoes can a dozen airstrikes fit into? We will find out in the game after the morning. As you might tell I view the dutch airstrike feature with a great deal of hate with malice. So If I spot a dutchie... AP up and on the way.

Oh my gosh, get over your Airplane Syndome :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[ARR0W]
Members
6,148 posts
32,910 battles

It’s been very pleasant to play. It reminds me of de Grasse in the sense that it does nothing great but everything well. I’ve leveled a Dutch captain to 18 points and have another at 12 to get ready for the line. Along with the captain de Ruyter and maybe a Dutch Dasha, I will be prepared for the early release ships. 

I have to admit that I will whale de Zeven Provincien  for the real-bygone-days-of- WOWS AA, Steel, and captain training. I straight up ground the PR, so I’m treating myself to this one. 

Edited by Pugilistic