Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

USS Connecticut Tier 10 ?

4 comments in this topic

[TO07]
Members
4,306 posts
31,733 battles

Just read a post someone was asking about a Tier 10 USN BB ship The Connecticut so I did a Google search and found a few ships, but really only one BB.

This one 

USS Connecticut BB-18 underway.jpg

Dam if this ship is going to be a Tier 10 well this would be a first for WG to make a USN BB OP, should be interesting.

Really looks like it should be Tier 2, but its WG those crazy kids will try anything these days.

Of course I looked at  into it a bit more maybe it was a misprint and in fact we are getting our first Premium Sub a US one great so I guess it might be this ships then.

USS Connecticut SSN 22.jpg

Looks more like a Tier 20 to me, no secondary guns though so I want doing a Secondary build on this ship, dam:Smile_sad:  

• Cool 1

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
3,174 posts
9,080 battles
6 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Just read a post someone was asking about a Tier 10 USN BB ship The Connecticut so I did a Google search and found a few ships, but really only one BB.

This one 

USS Connecticut BB-18 underway.jpg

Dam if this ship is going to be a Tier 10 well this would be a first for WG to make a USN BB OP, should be interesting.

Really looks like it should be Tier 2, but its WG those crazy kids will try anything these days.

Of course I looked at  into it a bit more maybe it was a misprint and in fact we are getting our first Premium Sub a US one great so I guess it might be this ships then.

USS Connecticut SSN 22.jpg

Looks more like a Tier 20 to me, no secondary guns though so I want doing a Secondary build on this ship, dam:Smile_sad:  

Vermont clone with different shell characteristics 

Members
870 posts
9,489 battles
1 hour ago, landedkiller said:

Vermont clone with different shell characteristics 

Like we need more US battleships in the game.

Oh, and it's time to update your signature man.  Alaska is/was here!  Maybe change the name to Guam and a US Tech Tree Super Cruiser / Battlecruiser line?! We could always use some more US Cruisers in the game...:Smile_trollface:

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,580 posts
17,536 battles
30 minutes ago, Valas1 said:

Like we need more US battleships in the game.

In this case, it's purely a test platform (similar to the Henri clone we had years ago that was a test platform for Henri's UU). Right now, I doubt it's going to go into general access unless WG really decides they need to change Vermont (in which case it would probably just be Vermont getting the changes applied) or there's enough demand for a t10 brawling ship with that low a speed and that probably still has some of the vulnerabilities of the Vermont hull.

And especially when Ohio exists as a t10 brawler with 457mm guns (admittedly fewer but with both better reload and better dispersion) and higher speed, I'd be very surprised if WG adds a 21 knot competitor that only has more shells and more health going for it.