You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: 200 Community Tokens + 24 Hrs Premium Time (free)

15 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0106-dutch-cruisers-part-1/

Open the link above (or go to Port>News article on update 10.6 Dutch Cruisers Pt 1) and scroll down and expand each article and look for the gift buttons. 1 will give 200 Community Tokens and the other 24 Hrs of Premium Time.

Note - it appears the buttons don't always show up in the same section. At least the 24 Hrs of PT one changes each time I open the article. The tokens always seem to be in the Dutch Cruiser section though. So look for them in each of the sections. There are 2 in the 1 article.

:Smile_honoring:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 6
  • Thanks 21

[MI-BR]
Members
265 posts
4,900 battles

Got the community tokens and the day of premium. Thanks!

Edited by palestreamer

[NSEW]
Members
2,909 posts
12,205 battles

Sadly not the same for EU account holders.

found it

Edited by LowSpeed_US

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
Just now, DudeWhereIsMyTank said:

I think I got 2 day prem from 2 button s

1 button is tokens the other is PT

[CAAT]
Members
6,268 posts
8,033 battles
4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0106-dutch-cruisers-part-1/

Open the link above (or go to Port>News article on update 10.6 Dutch Cruisers Pt 1) and scroll down and expand each article and look for the gift buttons. 1 will give 200 Community Tokens and the other 24 Hrs of Premium Time.

Note - it appears the buttons don't always show up in the same section. At least the 24 Hrs of PT one changes each time I open the article. The tokens always seem to be in the Dutch Cruiser section though. So look for them in each of the sections. There are 2 in the 1 article.

:Smile_honoring:

You are so good to us AdmiralThunder...your PSAs are the best! *hugs* 

Sailormoon Love GIF - Sailormoon Love Hug - Discover & Share GIFs

[RLGN]
Members
952 posts
8,539 battles

Thanks for the heads up!  I had already claimed the tokens but missed the premium day because I don't do clan battles.

[AC1]
Members
246 posts
380 battles

this'd be great, but the wargaming website [edited]hates firefox and never loads for me.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,080 posts
60,239 battles

Thanks Admiral.  I collected the tokens  I'll collect the premium day sometime after the patch.

11 minutes ago, FirestormMk3 said:

Thanks for the heads up!  I had already claimed the tokens but missed the premium day because I don't do clan battles.

You don't need clan battles to get the premium day.  Just expand the 'Other changes and improvements' section and you should see the button on the bottom

[4_0_4]
Members
334 posts
2,244 battles
2 hours ago, Lynx7386 said:

this'd be great, but the wargaming website [edited]hates firefox and never loads for me.

You should be able to get them the next time you log into the game, just go to your account in the upper left hand corner and click on ‘News’.  The news item will open up in game, no browser needed.

[TO07]
Members
441 posts
25,051 battles

Thank you. I only glanced at them this morning to turn off the reminder and didn't see the important buttons.

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,937 posts

Thanks Admiral. Worked like a charm.  Looks like we're getting new toasters to contend with . Let's see how long that lasts .

Cheers.:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Versili