You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Replays and Screenshots Live AMA and Demonstration with Lord_Zath

9 comments in this topic

Administrator
1,403 posts

Our Global Social Media Manager Karmat1ka and NA Community Contributor Lord_Zath will be hosting a special AMA live stream on Facebook Live on July 22nd from 1:30pm to 2:30pm CDT.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
1,706 posts
16,775 battles

"About time" is about as nice as I can express my reaction to this. 

Would be nice to easily access replays in game, in a replays section of your captains logbook, than having to go to folders.

[LOTD]
Members
203 posts
12,877 battles

Please pin the how-to information in the discord for easy access.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,512 posts
26,854 battles

Lord Zath is excellent, a real resource to the community. Thank you for posting the control menu for the replays that is very helpful.

• Boring 1

[AZUR1]
Modder
255 posts
443 battles

as some one who actually use this feature, it's bad. First thing is that despite saying this feature is to capture "epic gameplay moment" it's does not had the ability to link the camera with the aircraft itself which is weird consider plane is basically like miniship. Second thing, the sound is off, for example there is another ship you want to record on video that is your allies and not your ship, it wont actually record that. It will record only your own ship sound and make the sound of the ship you are recording sound far off despite it was the one closest to the camera. And replay had quite a number of error, I dont know how it happen but when it happen suddenly you wont be able to move the camera and it's just froze there, and that is a pretty big bug because it's just broke the replay file itself. There is many other thing but it's more of a lack of feature than error like the first thing that I mention because it's quite an obvious lack of feature. 
In any case these video below is kinda showing what I had to work despite the lack of feature and error. 

This video show how there is no button to link the camera with the aircraft and I had to do it by continously pressing my camera move button and set the game to 0.75 game speed, so that I can follow the aircraft movement. 

The video below is the error in the sound where me in KGV had a clearer gun sound than Hood despite being behind her

WG fix your game and add more feature , dont expect people to make "epic gameplay moment" when you dont even provide us with the right tool to do it.