Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alevon

Permanent Camos and ship line resetting

7 comments in this topic

[TF_34]
Members
120 posts
16,661 battles

What happens to the Makoto Kobayashi camouflage and/or other permanent camos earned or bought when you reset the ship line? Also, during previous WG events there have been chances to assign a permanent camo to any ship of the line. What happens to that camo?

[O_O]
Members
7,895 posts
22,076 battles

The permanent camo for those ships will be stored in your inventory until you re-acquire those ships, at which point you can re-equip the camo.  I haven't reset a line that contains an assigned camo, but I would think it would remain assigned to that ship and would also be waiting in inventory until the ship is re-acquired.

Assigned captains also go to the reserve and wait there until their ship is re-acquired.

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,404 posts
16,552 battles

For the kobayashi camo it will be sent to your inventory when you reset and be available to use when you unlock that ship. 

as for your second questions I’m assuming you mean the 5 epochs or Christmas camos that could be used on any t8/9. Once you link those to a ship they are assigned to that ship so essentially the same thing happens as noted above. The camo sits in your inventory still locked to whatever ship you assigned it and can be used again when you unlock that ship 

• Cool 1

[TF_34]
Members
120 posts
16,661 battles
1 hour ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

For the kobayashi camo it will be sent to your inventory when you reset and be available to use when you unlock that ship. 

as for your second questions I’m assuming you mean the 5 epochs or Christmas camos that could be used on any t8/9. Once you link those to a ship they are assigned to that ship so essentially the same thing happens as noted above. The camo sits in your inventory still locked to whatever ship you assigned it and can be used again when you unlock that ship 

Thanks Captains!

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,075 battles
2 hours ago, Alevon said:

Thanks Captains!

& just to let you know...upgrades get unequipped for free also & go into your inventory to use on those ships again when you re-aquire them...

Or to use on other ships if you'd like... it's not like they stay assigned to those ships.

But all modules (hull B upgrades etc) need to be researched again to regain elite status on the ships.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,432 posts
9,039 battles

It will be sent to my inventory..  A girl can dream!!!   

Members
6,667 posts
6 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

The permanent camo for those ships will be stored in your inventory until you re-acquire those ships, at which point you can re-equip the camo.  I haven't reset a line that contains an assigned camo, but I would think it would remain assigned to that ship and would also be waiting in inventory until the ship is re-acquired.

Assigned captains also go to the reserve and wait there until their ship is re-acquired.

Yes.  I reset a line with some perma-camos in it.  I looked, the camos for those ships are sitting in my Inventory to be put back on the ship when I get to them.

• Cool 1