You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

Summer Battles Colorado perma camo

5 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,512 posts
26,854 battles

Just got it tonight. It looks very nice on her. Thank you War Gaming for this. I think it's one of the better looking perma camo rewards I've seen in awhile.

Colorado perma camo1.jpg

Colorado perma camo.jpg

• Cool 2

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,512 posts
26,854 battles
16 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

How did you get this???

Have to complete the Summer Battles directives. If you haven't started already it may be to late. I think it ends in a couple days?

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,576 posts
17,526 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Have to complete the Summer Battles directives. If you haven't started already it may be to late. I think it ends in a couple days?

It ends Wednesday morning with the patch. Technically still doable, but it would require near constant grind without any breaks, and/or a lot of luck and expensive signal and flag spending. I did all of the Italian BB part 1 directives in a little more than a week, and can very safely say I don’t recommend relying on that much concentrated power grind.

Even though I was able to finish each stage of this set in a couple days of it opening just with normal playtime, the breaks in between where I didn’t have to worry about directives were relaxing. 

[KWF]
Members
6,769 posts
7,727 battles

Just realized it's made to resemble USS Constellation and Constitution. A little bit of the bright cyan on the waterline might have looked nice. Otherwise, looks pretty darn good.

image.thumb.png.7fde553b9d8662699c4cc1e999614beb.png

Edited by warheart1992