Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bandi73

Am I dreaming or Narai credit earning has been nerfed???

5 comments in this topic

[ALICE]
[ALICE]
Members
15 posts
11,471 battles

That's reality. Narai earining was nerfed in 0.9.3. Also, there was an even sharper nerf in this 0.10.4, but WG said it was a bug and fixed it in May 22.

I will definitely not suprised if another "bug" occurs.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,191 posts
30,943 battles

Show the BaseXPs page as well.  Everything is tied to those results.  Narai got nerfed hard in rewards long ago.  Premium Account + Every Economic & Special Signal Flag + Whatever fancy Consumable Camo it doesn't matter.  The Rewards were reduced, nothing at all like it was before.

WG doesn't have time to bring back the missing Operations, much less expand on this mode of play.  But they always got time to be able to nerf Ops rewards.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 5

[-BCO-]
Members
3,981 posts
10,994 battles
On 7/10/2021 at 11:33 AM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Show the BaseXPs page as well.  Everything is tied to those results.  Narai got nerfed hard in rewards long ago.  Premium Account + Every Economic & Special Signal Flag + Whatever fancy Consumable Camo it doesn't matter.  The Rewards were reduced, nothing at all like it was before.

WG doesn't have time to bring back the missing Operations, much less expand on this mode of play.  But they always got time to be able to nerf Ops rewards.

I'm answering a bit late, but in the second picture it is listed the BXP which 1287. As you know, PT adds +65% Xp, so the raw Xp ( BXP) is listed in the "greyed" out, left part of the screen.