You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shomaruki

Best Game Mode Ever : Kill the CV

7 comments in this topic

Members
732 posts
999 battles

Both teams play a game best of Three 

Where they get unlimited respawns (Timer is longer as game progresses.) The Object is to kill the other team's CV.  When the CV on the other team is sunk the round is over. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
170 posts
9,539 battles
1 hour ago, Shomaruki said:

Where they get unlimited respawns (Timer is longer as game progresses.) The Object is to kill the other team's CV.  When the CV on the other team is sunk the round is over. 

Sounds fun to me but I'll do you one better. Because cvs are usually the last ones alive anyways, a best of 3 would take an eon. Instead rename the super battleships to "capital ships" and let them be the objective. One per team. AA buffs for the capital ships would probably be in order to ensure CVs don't end the rounds to Early. Respawns and all the stops would be nuts.

Edited by CAPTAIN_JACK_HOLDEN
  • Boring 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,915 posts
On 7/8/2021 at 4:57 PM, Shomaruki said:

Boring.

• Boring 1

[CVRME]
[CVRME]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,942 posts
10,652 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

Boring.

I guess it would be for you, since you'd be sunk pretty fast and the match would end in a few minutes.  I imagine sitting in queue for the next match each time and not playing would be pretty boring :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[SGSS]
Members
6,915 posts
22 hours ago, CaliburxZero said:

I guess it would be for you, since you'd be sunk pretty fast and the match would end in a few minutes.  I imagine sitting in queue for the next match each time and not playing would be pretty boring :Smile_veryhappy:

Nope just sounds boring.  Sounds like a mode for people that have given free room and board to a ship that does very little damage cannot hit DD.  And some one that listens to many CC whining about not getting enough views.