Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

Everything but what it is...

3 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
927 posts
19,665 battles

WORLD OF WARSHIPS COMMAND CENTRE OPENING EVENT, NEW SHIPS

The blog tells you nothing about what the command center actually is. Anyone know? See Jingles fumy video on the press event.

(76) Mingles with Jingles Episode 389 - YouTube

Edited by Willy55_1955

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,250 battles

A bunch of terminals where the general public can start a game, shoot at their team mates, get bored and leave it afk for the rest of the battle. 

If you are more interested in these types of museum consoles go look up the stats for Lexington_Museum01 through Lexington_Museum10 

The 8 active accounts have a combined PR of 140 and I think none of them have a win rate over 40%. I think that there were 4 on the very bottom page of leader board stats before they were removed

Edited by Ducky_shot

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
927 posts
19,665 battles
11 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

A bunch of terminals where the general public can start a game, shoot at their team mates, get bored and leave it afk for the rest of the battle. 

If you are more interested in these types of museum consoles go look up the stats for Lexington_Museum01 through Lexington_Museum10 

The 8 active accounts have a combined PR of 140 and I think none of them have a win rate over 40%. I think that there were 4 on the very bottom page of leader board stats before they were removed

LOL! When you watch the first part of Jingles video dealing with this, its hilarious how these things bomb!