Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VorTex_Eagle875

Possible legal action

9 comments in this topic

[REX-I]
Members
173 posts
17,124 battles

https://dodofinance.com/all-financial-operations-of-wargaming-llc-in-the-eu-can-be-seized-as-a-result-of-close-cooperation-with-b-efekt-a-s-and-globalmoney-companies/

saw this on the eu forum.

my question is, are the na servers actually in North America ? If there is actual criminal investigations in the eu, would it effect us on the na servers?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,461 posts
10,200 battles

Did you read beyond the title? 

Wargaming is just tangentialy involved, nothing to see here. Servers will keep running...

[KWF]
Members
6,769 posts
7,727 battles

There's always the presumption of innocence, and at this stage Wargaming is considered a legal entity through whose system GlobalMoney laundered money. There is no proof yet on whether Wargaming knowingly took part  in this. 

As the article mentions, Wargaming will be  just one among other companies that gets audited, if something comes up in the future it will be a different story.

Edited by warheart1992

[FRFR]
Members
1,675 posts

The article did say that schemes like this aren’t possible without the participation of the companies financial department.  So while Wargaming isn’t at the heart of this investigation, they aren’t out of the woods either. I also found it interesting that the other companies listed severed ties to the GlobalMoney company when the fraud came to light, but it did not say the same about Wargaming.  Furthermore, while there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty, legal fees are expensive and can cause companies to go under regardless of guilt.

Edited by SeaGladius
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,461 posts
10,200 battles
16 minutes ago, Le_Potate said:

So all those premium ships are gifts from your friends? ... You have good friends dude.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[NMKJT]
Members
4,286 posts
9,133 battles
Just now, ArIskandir said:

So all those premium ships are gifts from your friends? ... You have good friends dude.

He might've gotten them through containers, though either way he should just go delete his account for real if he feels that strongly.

Members
3,062 posts
25,648 battles
6 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

If your refeering to wows numbers, ships dont appear till you actually played a game in them. For example i got a murmansk something like 3-4 years ago. If i didnt play a game in it, it wouldnt show on my profile till i actually play the damn thing

Edited by NOCAP_Kill_All

Members
3,062 posts
25,648 battles
2 minutes ago, Le_Potate said:

You sub human [edited]. You know there were missions for genova? And you know you can save up the few dubs you get in the game? And you get cupons? Please do not reproduce.

Do you need an entire truck of snickers? I can hook that up for you.

[NKOTD]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Supertester, Privateers
1,972 posts
19,588 battles

Two things, 

First be civil. That will keep your forum account up and running. 

Second, there is no comment to be made on the Forum about legal actions and any possible impact on the game. The Forum is for discussing ships, tactics, history and so forth. 

Since this topic is pretty much covered in violations, it is done. 

Sail on by.