Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theLaalaa

I was beginning to think they didn't love me anymore...

13 comments in this topic

Members
2,760 posts

...but finally their first Valentine of 2021 arrived...

Coupon200dlnsInGame.thumb.jpg.df23db9e4286cbb1d2cb0c6ec420f0a2.jpg

I'll store it away with all the others (5 or 6, I think) like it.

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,432 posts
9,039 battles

The grand poopa of coupons.. the one that no regular financial supporter of the game will ever see..     I don't even consider myself a whale.. though I spend a 100-200 or so dollars a year. playing this game.   Not going to lie... every time I see someone post that they got this coupon it pisses me off.   WG really ought to be handing a little something occasionally to those that regularly spend money here as well?    I suppose they just consider us easy?    

• Cool 4

[HOP4S]
Members
6,983 posts
35,369 battles
15 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

The grand poopa of coupons.. the one that no regular financial supporter of the game will ever see..     I don't even consider myself a whale.. though I spend a 100-200 or so dollars a year. playing this game.   Not going to lie... every time I see someone post that they got this coupon it pisses me off.   WG really ought to be handing a little something occasionally to those that regularly spend money here as well?    I suppose they just consider us easy?    

I wonder what generates that coupon?  I've been in game three + years and have never seen such?  I wonder what drives them?   @Hapa_Fodder do you have any ideas why they generate or where we can read about the mechanics of them?

[KWF]
Members
6,769 posts
7,727 battles
16 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

Why use bait when you are already hooked on the line?

[S0L0]
5,432 posts
9,039 battles
Just now, Asym_KS said:

I wonder what generates that coupon?  I've been in game three + years and have never seen such?  I wonder what drives them?   @Hapa_Fodder do you have any ideas why they generate or where we can read about the mechanics of them?

I'd say from what I see.. this coupon is generated to bait those who play and don't spend or haven't in a long time? ..  (Kudos to them) I've never seen anyone post they got this one  this one who was a regular spender.   

• Thanks 1

Members
2,760 posts
10 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Why use bait when you are already hooked on the line?

Absolutely.

Think of it this way... they're willing to give me stuff you had to pay for just to get a little cash out of me. I'd be a bit miffed, too, ... IF I was a 'caught' fish.

Edited by theLaalaa

[FOXY]
Members
4,717 posts
8,947 battles
2 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

I'd say from what I see.. this coupon is generated to bait those who play and don't spend or haven't in a long time? ..  (Kudos to them) I've never seen anyone post they got this one  this one who was a regular spender.   

4 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

I got one two weeks ago actually, and im one of the bigger whales in game. Probably be the last time i buy doubloons though unless the Kearsarge is a dockyard ship.

• Haha 2

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,907 posts
8,973 battles

I logged in for the first time in a few months and scored the same coupon. 

The only cash I've ever spent in game was the USS Texas charity purchase, and I stupidly bought some santa crates a few years back. 

[S0L0]
5,432 posts
9,039 battles
3 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

I got one two weeks ago actually, and im one of the bigger whales in game. Probably be the last time i buy doubloons though unless the Kearsarge is a dockyard ship.

You got the 200% doubloon bonus coupon?   Wow..  I stand corrected.   I've never received it... And hell, there's not many on this forum  who've been around here longer than I have.  RNG sucks...   

[WPORT]
Members
20,653 posts
22,604 battles

:cap_book::cap_viking::cap_popcorn:

[FOXY]
Members
4,717 posts
8,947 battles
2 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

You got the 200% doubloon bonus coupon?   Wow..  I stand corrected.   

Yup! I was surprised and really glad.

Members
105 posts
26,834 battles
29 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

I was thinking the same thing. I never buy, but i get them all the time after i make a roll of team battle winnings.