Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Christian_Crusader_DCLXV

Question about the dockyard

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
29 posts
6,148 battles

Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong place. I was away from world of warships for some time for personal reasons and when I came back I saw there was the new German destroyer the ZF-1 in the dockyard. The combat missions were long gone so I figured I would just buy the tiers {I collect German ships}. But I am unable to buy them. I thought I would be able to until the end of 10.5 but apparently not. Am I SOL? Thank you for your time.

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,577 posts
17,526 battles

As long as the dockyard is available, you should be able to buy out the ship. I do believe you need to buy (or be ineligible to buy, for those that have completed mission phases already) both starter packs before you can buy the individual stages. 

Edit: although, checking the armory now, the ability to buy the packs only went until the end of last patch. I can’t imagine that would prevent you from buying stages now, but if you don’t have the option to, that would be my only guess. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
351 posts
10,692 battles

You can buy them directly from the dockyard, at least theoretically. 2200 doubloons per phase, 22 phases. Really expensive.

Beta Testers
29 posts
6,148 battles

Alright update it in fact was a glitch that seems to have fixed itself the packs reappeared and I can buy tiers now, really weird.

Edited by Christian_Crusader_DCLXV

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,146 battles
14 minutes ago, Christian_Crusader_DCLXV said:

Alright update it in fact was a glitch that seems to have fixed itself the packs reappeared and I can buy tiers now, really weird.

It is a good DD. It is actually better than the line itself in terms of some performance features. However, it lacks hydro. 

Like all unique ships, there is a tradeoff. But in this particular instance, it is a really good DD in all modes. I myself and players I have seen playing it, do really well.

Good luck with the DD. 

Sign in to follow this