Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Spud_butt

battle report not loading after battles

12 comments in this topic

[CREDO]
Members
2,457 posts
9,220 battles

hi. between 1/3 and 1/4 battles will not load, and i get the message: only battle results from the current session will be available. as you can see, i'm still in the current session.

it's practically always happening after a win, or a battle with good results.

please fix it??

thanks!  spud

shot-21.07.05_20.56.07-0521.jpg

shot-21.07.05_20.55.58-0444.jpg

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles
10 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

please fix it??

Have you tried reproducing the error on safe mode ?

Sorry if I can't assist or offer help... In this patch for me, if it goes straight to port after battle... I just click back to the battle I was in and POOF! Battle screen and every details.

Edited by Navalpride33

[CO-OP]
Members
3,737 posts
37,503 battles

@Navalpride33 that happens most of the time for BBs CAs and DDs with occasional no data, seems to be a lot more common, in fact all the time from some players, if you were playing a CV.

Members
156 posts

I've experienced this when trying to load the results from the port screen, but when I click the i button and then click the battle in that list it loads fine.  So basically when the popup shows up in the port that will sometimes glitch on me and not load the results with the message seen here.  But if I click into the i menu and click the battle it loads fine.

Edited by anonym_YhQWsmlWLq7s

[CREDO]
Members
2,457 posts
9,220 battles
6 hours ago, catloverjerrygarcia1979 said:

I've experienced this when trying to load the results from the port screen, but when I click the i button and then click the battle in that list it loads fine.  So basically when the popup shows up in the port that will sometimes glitch on me and not load the results with the message seen here.  But if I click into the i menu and click the battle it loads fine.

that's exactly what i've shown in the screenshot.... returned to port after a 30-35 second delay, click on the 'i' list shows up (image) and then 'only results ...' 

but really, who cares?? there are not that many victories compared to defeats, so why would we want to see the results of that??

[FOXY]
Members
4,717 posts
8,947 battles
On 7/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, Navalpride33 said:

Sorry if I can't assist or offer help... In this patch for me, if it goes straight to port after battle... I just click back to the battle I was in and POOF! Battle screen and every details.

When i was testing it out after the last patch it didnt rear its head until i installed mods but i got crapall over for daring to suggest it be a mod, by players who couldnt get it through their heads that the modstation = mods.

No mods = no delay and always getting battle reports.

1 mod = same as above.

2+ = delay and no reports sometimes.

At least on my end no mods was the solution. No one else was willing to test it out. Even did a fresh install. Hapa got crapon too, was a sad day.

End of the day though i decided to put up with it and run mods anywho.

Edited by Princess_Daystar

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,296 battles
On 7/6/2021 at 2:11 PM, Efros said:

@Navalpride33 that happens most of the time for BBs CAs and DDs with occasional no data, seems to be a lot more common, in fact all the time from some players, if you were playing a CV.

Way more common in CV.

[USCC]
Members
3,911 posts
19,267 battles
On 7/7/2021 at 5:29 AM, Princess_Daystar said:

End of the day though i decided to put up with it and run mods anywho.

I ran the same test, with pretty much same results, and in the end, did what you did.
The game is just better with the few tools the mods offer.

[FOXY]
Members
4,717 posts
8,947 battles
1 minute ago, SpudZero said:

I ran the same test, with pretty much same results, and in the end, did what you did.
The game is just better with the few tools the mods offer.

Yup i agree! Thank you for confirming. In the end i couldnt get it down to just one mod being the cause either. But mods caused it nonetheless.

• Cool 1

Members
1 post
4,914 battles

Yea this is so aggravating; I have to get up and leave the computer half the time to cool off. Most people call me a patient person. 

[KMS]
Beta Testers
384 posts
22,925 battles
On 7/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, Navalpride33 said:

this started out as one in ten battles now after "downdate" one in three sometime you can go back to see them but other times you  get the results avaible for current session msg.  but can still go back and see results for older games,  so it is a WG  sserver or other programing issue

I need to see my after game results or i will not play

[-HUGS]
Members
973 posts
13,187 battles

I might have narrowed down my problem to two mods; 1 of the 2 might be the culprit, or the two of them.... Last week, I disabled a mod, and replaced another, and I have not experienced the issue thus far. It looks promising (to me). Or WG fixed the issue. Either way, I wanted to share what I did in case it helps.

Here are the last changes I made;

-Replaced Customizable Panels by hakabase with Customizable Panels by AutoSpy. (I prefered hakabase but....)
-Disabled Info Panel: Enemy.

Since then, I kept 9 mods installed and I haven't reproduced the issue. Might be luck but... I used to get this bug at least once a day. If I didn't get it on a given day, I would probably get it twice or even 3 times the day after. 
But definitely, if you have the bug, I would check if you have one of these two mods installed. As a reference, here's what I'm running right now.
image.png.5ad3574691264fcd76baf583dfe113df.png

Thanks for pointing me in the mods direction.

Edited by Mr_Argamas

Sign in to follow this